GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lego Star Wars The Original Trilogy"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LEGO Star Wars II : The Original Trilogy'.
Tue 30/01/07 at 22:07
Regular
I am missing one minikit canister which is stopping me completing the game. I have 98 gold bricks out of 99!!! It's in the first level "secret plans". I have bought the minikit detector and it's telling me that the missing piece is in the room where you have to kill two stormtroopers before the rebel can operate the lever to lower the bridge. There is a platform in the room which rises each time you stand on it but I can't figure out what it does - it seems to do nothing.
This is doing my head in and my wife aint to happy either coz after spending every spare minute on the game to finish it, I am now spending all my spare time trying to find it!!!!
Please help!!!
Andy the darkboy
Wed 21/03/12 at 22:47
Regular
"god of noobing"
star wars is the best game ever says zach tompson
Thu 04/06/09 at 20:34
Regular
had same problem as you mate spent ages on it with minikit detector till it finally twigged need a vehicle.
Mon 30/07/07 at 12:43
earlier on in the game through the buonty hunter door destroy all the shiny silver things until you see a pile of orange bricks build the veichal and drive it into the room where the rebel lets the bridge down and drive the veichal onto the ramp and the minikit will apear.
Tue 30/01/07 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That sounds like the crane room. That raising platform is a vehicle ramp. There are vehicles that you can build somewhere in the level and you have to drive onto that ramp to get the minikit, if I remember right.

It's only available in free play.

Hope that helps.
Tue 30/01/07 at 22:07
Regular
I am missing one minikit canister which is stopping me completing the game. I have 98 gold bricks out of 99!!! It's in the first level "secret plans". I have bought the minikit detector and it's telling me that the missing piece is in the room where you have to kill two stormtroopers before the rebel can operate the lever to lower the bridge. There is a platform in the room which rises each time you stand on it but I can't figure out what it does - it seems to do nothing.
This is doing my head in and my wife aint to happy either coz after spending every spare minute on the game to finish it, I am now spending all my spare time trying to find it!!!!
Please help!!!
Andy the darkboy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.