GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If your she was a he..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 15:09
Regular
What would you do, if you were dating a woman, and you really liked her, then she revealed that she was actually a man?

Say, for instance, that this person was a pre-op transexual, what would you do?

Would you just walk away, never speak to them again?

Or would you stand by them?

Would you encourage them to make the final sacrifice?
Thu 09/08/01 at 15:09
Regular
"not dead"
What would you do, if you were dating a woman, and you really liked her, then she revealed that she was actually a man?

Say, for instance, that this person was a pre-op transexual, what would you do?

Would you just walk away, never speak to them again?

Or would you stand by them?

Would you encourage them to make the final sacrifice?
Thu 09/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'd like to say that I would stand by them and, thinking about, I probably would. I'd have to re-evaluate how I felt about them, though, but as I go for personality over absolutely anything else I wouldn't see a problem.

I can understand why some people wouldn't aswell. It is my policy in life to keep an open mind.
Thu 09/08/01 at 15:45
Regular
I'd vomit.
Thu 09/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
How nice.

;)
Thu 09/08/01 at 16:27
I'd probably go the same way as YH. You can tell that Meka has been atching Ally McBeal!
Thu 09/08/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Depends on whether the shemale cooked my dinner and irons my pants.
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd probablt vomit too :)

Something your not letting on about Meka? ;-)
Thu 09/08/01 at 20:04
I'd firstly think: "How the hell did i not notice?"
And secondly i'd knock 'em out. I'm not a violent man, but i'm sorry letting you believe otherwise would be bang out of order. Keeping that a secret for any length of time is very wrong indeed.
Violence isn't the answer, but that's the honest truth. Deep down a lot of you would do the same.
Thu 09/08/01 at 20:43
I would make the correct excuse to leave the area and never
return,and think myself lucky
Fri 10/08/01 at 07:51
Regular
"not dead"
You've seen it on Jerry Springer, I'm sure. A couple that have been dating for months, or even years (how?) will come into the studio, then 'she' we reveal her secret.

I've seen all sorts of reactions, one including the guy getting up of his chair, picking it up, then bashing her with it. More often that ot it's a look of disgust - but if you've been with someone for years (And never even got naked together?) surely you must feel something for them, whatever they are?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.