GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone completed GT3 yet??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 13:25
Regular
Ive completed 70% now - nearly up to that 75% and bonus car mark.
Ive done a bit more searching for the "secret" cars in GT3 and have found hugely contradicting stories.
Some claim that there was to be a Lamborghini Diablo GT as a secret car (but it was taken out at the last minute because VW, Lamborghini's owner didn't like the deal offered??), some claim there is up to 34, yes 34 secret cars, while I feel the more reliable sources claim there to be 6 polyphony cars (all of them F1 cars).
However, the claimed 6 polyphony cars were claimed by an American website and therefore presumably won on the American version of the game?
Mon 13/08/01 at 10:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'm upto 66%, would like to hear from the first person to reach 100% (without using cheat disc).

Keep driving
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:12
Regular
I'm a massive 4.1% through the game, sending back the package wasn't a good idea, maybe SR should have told me to keep hold of it until they had some more??
Fri 10/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Aaaaagh...don't talk to me about the Corvette C5R. I won one the first time I did super speedway endurance, another for completing 50%, and a third for doing the Speedway again. Ah well, 250,000 credits for each..
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've completed 56%, starting to get difficult now, professional races take soooooo long to complete.
Fri 10/08/01 at 09:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I completed 50% last night and got a Corvette C5R as a reward!

Seems like I will be having loads of money soon!!
Thu 09/08/01 at 20:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Erm... no i have not finished it, about 49%. But i have not started on the arcade part yet.
Thu 09/08/01 at 20:55
Hehe, I'm still only 25% through. But then again, I did have to send back my wheel and game because the wheel had a fault - I'm still waiting for a replacement:-)
Thu 09/08/01 at 13:25
Ive completed 70% now - nearly up to that 75% and bonus car mark.
Ive done a bit more searching for the "secret" cars in GT3 and have found hugely contradicting stories.
Some claim that there was to be a Lamborghini Diablo GT as a secret car (but it was taken out at the last minute because VW, Lamborghini's owner didn't like the deal offered??), some claim there is up to 34, yes 34 secret cars, while I feel the more reliable sources claim there to be 6 polyphony cars (all of them F1 cars).
However, the claimed 6 polyphony cars were claimed by an American website and therefore presumably won on the American version of the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.