GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BLITZBALL- Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 23:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
how can i beat the Luca Goers in the first round tournament?
Mon 23/02/04 at 23:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
how can i beat the Luca Goers in the first round tournament?
Mon 23/02/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is the only game of blitzball you should find difficult. The way i did it was i got the ball on the blast off passed it around until i managed to get it to Tidus close enough to the goal. Use your jecht shot you should have obtained on the boat and it should go on in. Hopefully you'
ve wasted most of the half so the Goers won't have time to get back at you.

Second half if you get the ball run back to behind your goalie, the goers will just swim around and then Wakka will appear. Do the same again and you should win.

That is the easy way to do it but needs luck like you actually getting the ball on the blast off. I managed to win the game 2-0 with Tidus' jecht shot and Wakka's poison kick. However if you get one nil up just keep passing the ball and don't risk trying to get the second.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
That game is soooooooo easy. I won 8-0 with Tidus scoring four, Brother scoring 3 and Judda getting a rare goal.

How do you get Wakka to play for your team? I keep going up to him and pressing but nothing happens.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:17
Regular
"??????"
Squall wrote:
> how can i beat the Luca Goers in the first round tournament?

Two words:

JECHT SHOT
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:17
Regular
"??????"
PS: You don't have to win. All you get is a Power Sphere.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> how can i beat the Luca Goers in the first round tournament?
>
> Two words:
>
> JECHT SHOT

How do you get a Jecht Shot? I usually beat teams with Tidus's Sphere Shot.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:22
Regular
"??????"
Wakka wrote:
> How do you get a Jecht Shot? I usually beat teams with Tidus's Sphere
> Shot.

On the boat coming toward Luca, approach the BlitzBall on the front of the deck. You'll have to destroy Tidus's memories of Jecht to perform and learn the move. I like it because it takes out two defenders :)
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> How do you get a Jecht Shot? I usually beat teams with Tidus's
> Sphere
> Shot.
>
> On the boat coming toward Luca, approach the BlitzBall on the front
> of the deck. You'll have to destroy Tidus's memories of Jecht to
> perform and learn the move. I like it because it takes out two
> defenders :)

I've done that but it always says press square at the right moments. When are the right moments?
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:27
Regular
"??????"
Press Square and the direction of the memory whenever you hear Jecht's voice. It's not too tough.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thanks, Galactricdramon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.