GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo need to spend more on gc tv advertising"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Underbean"
GC has been out for nearly 2 years and i have only seen 3 adverts and both of them after 9 at nite, not exactly the best way to pull an audience
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Last GameCube advert I saw was for Star Wars: Rogue Leader at the cinema when I watched Star Wars: Episode II.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nintendo don't need to spend more of their budget on TV advertising.. they just have to actually spend *some* of their budget on it for a change. Can't remember the last advert I saw. Mario Sunshine a year and half ago? Pathetic.

Over Xmas/New Year, Sony had loads of adverts, the "Fun, Anyone?" slogan ones.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
They just want to keep that kiddy image don't they. I just wish that in Mario 128, the game starts off with Peach getting killed by various knives and sharp objects, like something from Conker.
Wed 25/02/04 at 22:07
Regular
The thing is, I've seen quite a few Gamecube adverts but mostly on Kid's Channels such as Cartoon Network :S
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Which is usually the most blatantly attempting to be 'cool' thing ever. So cliche man.

I've seen loads of GC ads, before and after 9pm, which are both good times believe it or not.........
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Sony sponsor anything which involves 'cool'-ness
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Nintendo and Microsoft will never catch up with Sony since the Playstation is a household name now. I was watching some football chat thingy on ITV, and the guy called the new Fifa, "Fifa Playstation". Come on, people like that should be banned from touching a control pad, and these are the masses Sony control. I'm not saying I want Nintendo to sell out too, but....
Tue 24/02/04 at 23:47
Regular
I haven't seen any Xbox or Playstation 2 adverts lately either.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Underbean"
GC has been out for nearly 2 years and i have only seen 3 adverts and both of them after 9 at nite, not exactly the best way to pull an audience

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.