GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arx Fatalis"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Arx Fatalis'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I spotted this yesterday, sitting on the shelf in GAME as if it didn't exist: a first-person RPG set underearth in a dark sprawling labyrinth. So I've been checking reviews, and it gets decent scores.

Apparently, it plays very much like Morrowind - indepth gameplay, interactive gameworld, real-time combat, BIG, lots of secrets and character creation/evolution, etc - just a little more claustraphobic due to the setting.

Another non-cutesy RPG on Xbox. I'll take it, along with Morrowind GOTY and Deus Ex 2 (next week). - That's me sorted till Autumn.

Anyone playing it? You can build a fishing-rod, catch fish in stagnant wishing wells and cook them on the flames of a magic spell... it must be good.
Thu 26/02/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I was slightly put off when I discovered it was a year old PC game, but I'll probably still get it. I like that kind of thing. I'll go for Morrowind goty and Deus Ex 2 first I think.
Thu 26/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Selected"
looks mediocre
Thu 26/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Selected"
it sounds crap, let me have a look at this.

*goes and looks*
Thu 26/02/04 at 13:00
"For the horde!!!!"
I got it the other day, it's pritty good but it just crached on me grrr.

The trolls are so daft I just have to laugh at thier silly dialog.
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm doing the obligatory retch......
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When you look this good, you don't need so much.
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep!
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Then let me tickle your belly!
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:33
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You obviously fell hook, line and sinker for my devious, cunning, manipulative masterplan of forum domination.

Actually, I'm too nice to break anyone's heart. I'm like a fluffy kitten.

*scratch*
Wed 25/02/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I voted you in and you broke my heart!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.