GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Is currently game of choice at the moment ... mainly since I can't shift me fiancee off the TV to play FFX-2. Still its a cracking little game, probably one of the more decent RPGs to have crossed my path!
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:30
"help im stuck"
I SAID ANY1 ELSE???!!!
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:34
"The Will of D."
Well, once you get teleport from the Mars lighthouse I will tell you my most favourite traing place, the very same one that got my levels all the way up to lv 99 soo much quicker then it would have taken in the first game.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:39
"help im stuck"
is there any1 else in da world of golden sun who has an idea?
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:32
"The Will of D."
hey, sorry i ain't been on recntly i've been too busy with homework and stuff, now it's the easter hols i might have some spare time in between chilling with my mates and playing computer games.

I would say all character should be over Lv55, it's easy for the original party since mine were already that level when I sent them to you. You get a pretty decent and powerful summon which is quite useful later on. The best way to deal with this guy is to just take out the refresh balls whenever they pop up and directly attack the main guy, he will eventully go down, but it may take a while as this is one long fight. But if you hear the name Duhallan then i would suggest you leave him well enough alone for quite some time, but that's only after you get all 72 djinn.
Sat 03/04/04 at 22:29
"help im stuck"
hi does anyone have a rough idea as to what level you need to be to be able to defeat the boss in treasure isle?? what summons do you get? thanks
Sun 14/03/04 at 14:51
"The Will of D."
Lets continue this through emails or messenger.
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:37
"help im stuck"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> ashers and saints wrote:
> ive got all the pieces of trident so all i gotta do is kill briggs
> grannys monster. have ya found out wat level i need to be yet? also
> i
> got 1 of the girls who has a move called coolin aqua which restores
> health.!!!! wen i fight moinster do i set off all my dijin( this
> does
> lose health to my charcters though) ???????????
>
> Ah good you've found jenna's (the brown/red head) healing combo, it's
> called Cool and so on. I think you are ready to tackle the boss, but
> you have to follow what i say. make sure that everyones djinn are set
> to summon EXCEPT for the girl who can use cool (must hav 4 djinn
> active, not set for it to be used). So on first turn have everyone
> attack using summons and or normal attack and magic (jenna or girl
> use attack so she doesn't waste MP), and on second have everyone else
> ecept the girl use magic attacks, but the girl uses cool (or the
> strongest version you have like mega cool) every turn til the boss is
> dead.

ok. i've tryied that b4 but when i set dijins my characters lose health and drop off like flies- shall i just keep tryin it? i dont have too many dijin either but cud ya give me a list of wat summons to use
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:37
"The Will of D."
My addy is quite ironic because it has to do with golden Sun, when i first did the first game. it's [email protected] you can use this with msn essenger as well which is even quicker.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:34
"The Will of D."
ashers and saints wrote:
> ive got all the pieces of trident so all i gotta do is kill briggs
> grannys monster. have ya found out wat level i need to be yet? also i
> got 1 of the girls who has a move called coolin aqua which restores
> health.!!!! wen i fight moinster do i set off all my dijin( this does
> lose health to my charcters though) ???????????

Ah good you've found jenna's (the brown/red head) healing combo, it's called Cool and so on. I think you are ready to tackle the boss, but you have to follow what i say. make sure that everyones djinn are set to summon EXCEPT for the girl who can use cool (must hav 4 djinn active, not set for it to be used). So on first turn have everyone attack using summons and or normal attack and magic (jenna or girl use attack so she doesn't waste MP), and on second have everyone else ecept the girl use magic attacks, but the girl uses cool (or the strongest version you have like mega cool) every turn til the boss is dead.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:29
"help im stuck"
physcofox person do u have a hotmail? it would be easier for u to help me in my quest to beat golden sun..........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.