GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP owners - Now you can hack ALL PSPs!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/01/07 at 16:00
"possibly impossible"
Posted the other day on DCEMU.co.uk, there’s finally a hack for the v3.03 firmware. It's a dream for those stuck after upgrading and means that anyone can now downgrade their PSP.

This means that pretty much anyone with a PSP and access to an older copy of GTA:LCS (with the 2.00 firmware update) can now downgrade and use Homebrew and Emulators for their PSP.

After sampling the emulators myself, I can tell you that they're worth trying. The SNES one is particularly good.

And, yes, it does also mean that you have entry to the less legal side of PSP hacking too, as you're able to run 'backups' of your UMDs on a memory stick.

I also just happen to have an older copy of GTA:LCS. Watching the price rocket on Ebay, I'm tempted to sell it seperately to my PSP now...
Fri 02/02/07 at 08:29
Regular
Whoo, cheers pb :D
Thu 01/02/07 at 10:29
"possibly impossible"
Yep, here
Thu 01/02/07 at 08:41
Regular
Argh, I tried to update through the network yesterday but it was going to give me 3.10 - thought it wasn't out in Europe yet :O

Anyone know of a game that contains the 3.03 update? or somewhere online I can get it?
Wed 31/01/07 at 14:28
"possibly impossible"
Upgrade. And do it soon, as 3.10 is out soon.
Wed 31/01/07 at 13:29
Regular
It seems I'm on 3.01. Is there a different downgrader available or will I need to upgrade to 3.03 then downgrade from there?
Wed 31/01/07 at 08:42
Regular
That's excellent news. Now I just need a copy of GTA...
Wed 31/01/07 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
I'm selling mine on ebay at the moment. Shouldn't need it now I have a 1.5 firmware PSP and want to cash in on the current price of it.

The other PSP I'm selling isn't hacked, though. In 2 minds to do it before I sell it.
Tue 30/01/07 at 16:27
Regular
I have an older copy too, I bought it off my friend a year ago for £10.

Emulators aren't bad, I often play streets of rage.
Tue 30/01/07 at 16:00
"possibly impossible"
Posted the other day on DCEMU.co.uk, there’s finally a hack for the v3.03 firmware. It's a dream for those stuck after upgrading and means that anyone can now downgrade their PSP.

This means that pretty much anyone with a PSP and access to an older copy of GTA:LCS (with the 2.00 firmware update) can now downgrade and use Homebrew and Emulators for their PSP.

After sampling the emulators myself, I can tell you that they're worth trying. The SNES one is particularly good.

And, yes, it does also mean that you have entry to the less legal side of PSP hacking too, as you're able to run 'backups' of your UMDs on a memory stick.

I also just happen to have an older copy of GTA:LCS. Watching the price rocket on Ebay, I'm tempted to sell it seperately to my PSP now...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.