GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New 'Futurama' season confirmed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/06/06 at 08:56
Regular
Comedy Central is resurrecting Matt Groening's Futurama three years after the animated series was pulled from the schedule of the Fox broadcast network.

Thirteen new episodes of the show will air during 2008, with the original cast members returning to voice the new programmes.

"We are thrilled that Matt Groening and 20th Century Fox Television have decided to produce new episodes of Futurama and that Comedy Central will be the first to air them," said Comedy Central senior vice president David Bernath.

One word - Woo!
Sat 01/08/09 at 17:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Futurama was a lot more imaginative that the Simpson's while they were both airing, hopefully it stays like that.

I wonder if it'll be aired in the UK on BskyB One?
Sat 01/08/09 at 17:12
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yeah Futurama is definately better than the Simpsons has even been in the last eight or so years. The characters are so likable and on more than one occasion the stories actually very touching and sad, especially the one with Fry's dog :( May have to buy season's one through four since my last set got caught in a fire :(
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:28
Regular
"THFC"
I love futurama, it was underated by so many but i think it is as good as the Simpsons (better at times)
Sat 01/08/09 at 13:22
Regular
by recent i'm sure you mean the last 10 series
Sat 01/08/09 at 13:22
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Yes! That's made my day. So glad the cast are back and I'm happy that they reached a negotiation. Just a shame now they can 't end the very poor Simpsons at the moment and focus on promoting this show properly.
Sat 01/08/09 at 12:47
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
w000t... I sure hope that they are better then the more recent Simpsons episodes...

I feel a bit disappointed by them :(... Just feels like they are milking it for all its worth.
Sat 01/08/09 at 08:36
Regular
This thread turned out to be about the 4 movies that came out over the last few years :)

Good news everbody! The contracts have been negotiated and the original cast are returning. Benders back baby.
Fri 31/07/09 at 00:01
"possibly impossible"
Boy this thread is old!

Anyway, current news is that the old cast haven't been brought back as Comedy Central (who have the rights now) can't afford them.

Hardly seems worth making it if all the great voice cast won't be there...
Thu 30/07/09 at 22:36
Regular
so excited for this!!!
Thu 06/07/06 at 08:14
Regular
I can't remember but I think it was moved around so much and put up again difficult competition that it got lower ratings. I think already Fox have been proved morons with the revival of Family Guy so I'm glad to see this back on and I really hope they let another channel show it instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.