GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX-2 reviews"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Moody DJ"
General MUH @ SOME people rating the game at 5 or below and then providing a review that wouldn't seem out of place coming from the foaming mouth of a RABID gerbil.
Wed 25/02/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Icarus wrote:
> What's the story like so far?

Up to the start of Chapter 3:

Yuna works for the Gullwings, a band of Spherehunters. Yuna got involved initially because Rikku showed her a sphere containing a character that looks suspiciously like Tidus. Later they find more spheres with the same character in them, one of which also shows an awesome weapon called Vegnagun hidden deep under Bevelle. New Yevon are trying to keep Vegnagun a secret, the Youth League are trying to uncover the truth, and the story splits depending on which faction you return the awesome sphere to.

Meanwhile, Wakka and Lulu are soon to become parents, Wakka is looking for a sphere containing his parents for tips on how to become a better father, Lord Rin has invented a new game called Sphere Break, the inaugral tournament is about to be held in Luca, the Machine Faction are digging up parts for a new Experiement in Bikanel Desert, you get to help out, Macalania Woods appear to be dying now that the Fayth have left, the Calm Lands is now a huge Event Arena with lots of mini-games to take part in, as well as allowing you to promote one of two service providers there to other NPCs in the game, the Besaid Aurochs have a new tough coach who encourages you to take part in 'Run the Gauntlet' shooting as many fiends as possible within the time limit for points and prizes, Kimahri is now the Elder of the Ronso, Paine seems to be overly familiar with both Nooj (leader of the Youth League, lover of Leblanc, a rival sphere hunter) and Baralai, leader of New Yevon), whilst Rikku and Gippal (leader of the Machine Faction) also seem to have some history between them. Clasko is now developing a Chocobo Ranch in the old Monster Arena, Tibli is planning a concert in Moonflow, Dona lives in Kilika, Mi'ihen High Road is patrolled by Machina to keep the fiends at bay, Isaaru is a tour guide at Zanarkand ruins but is having a little monkey love problem, the lightning towers on Thunder Plains need recalibrating... and aeons are starting to reappear...
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:23
What's the story like so far?
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I mean come on .... 'the locations are the same', its the same BLOODY world, what do you expect? The Changing Rooms crew to come in and give the entire world a novelty German Beer Festival theme to the place?

Only 3 characters to play as. Yes because having more INSTANTLY makes a game better. AGAIN moaning about not having a materia system too, can some people NOT move on at all?!
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Moody DJ"
General MUH @ SOME people rating the game at 5 or below and then providing a review that wouldn't seem out of place coming from the foaming mouth of a RABID gerbil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.