GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 13:00
Regular
I've just completed it! Bloody brilliant game!

The ending was brilliant, like a real comic book!

Now I have to wait for the sequel.

ARGH!

Fri 27/02/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
Edgy, you genius.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
I farted whilst planning to reply to that.

Just to let you know, it stank.

If you're in the building with that gizmo (note: that is the first time I have used the word 'Gizmo' this year (note: that is the second time I have used the word 'Gizmo' this year (note: that is the third time I have used the word 'Gizmo' this year (I hate you)))) that allows you to hear the conversation through the window - then all you have to do is make sure all the guards are killed on the way, find a good spot by the window and point your gizmo (note: that is the fifth time I have used 'that word' this year) at the blokes face.

After that, it's just a kill fest.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:08
Regular
hi people can anyone help me achieve XIII nirvana by helping me past the level in the hotel where you have to spy on the conversation and record it. i can get to the room and start recording the conversation but it always goes pete tong at this point.
cheers people
Wed 25/02/04 at 22:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
that i must see.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
LOL! I never saw that!
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> They could have easily done without that last level and done a
> Goldeneye kiss scene...

That scene was priceless when using an Action Replay to make Bond invisible. Oh, how I laughed. :D
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haha, the kiss.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:47
Regular
The ending was perfect...left me wanting more without being disappointed by the game.

They could have easily done without that last level and done a Goldeneye kiss scene, but nope, they went one stage further.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cyclone wrote:
> The ending was about as predictable as El Robin being a nob too.#

*giggles*
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly - it did fit well, but it wasn't much of an ending in terms of entertainment and suspense...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.