GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin 2, Killer 7, RE4 and Zelda (Import Imminant)!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Nintendo have announced the release date for Pikmin 2, but not for europe.
The Pikmin will land in Japan on the 21st of April, and America on the 2nd of November.

Killer 7 is to be released in America on the 14th of Semptember, and RE4 is schedualed for November 16th.

And finally... the Japanese release of Zelda: Four Swords plus is now the 18th of March.

No european release dates have yet been announced.
Come on Nintendo.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Nintendo have announced the release date for Pikmin 2, but not for europe.
The Pikmin will land in Japan on the 21st of April, and America on the 2nd of November.

Killer 7 is to be released in America on the 14th of Semptember, and RE4 is schedualed for November 16th.

And finally... the Japanese release of Zelda: Four Swords plus is now the 18th of March.

No european release dates have yet been announced.
Come on Nintendo.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
April in Japan, November in USA.. WHAT?! When has it ever taken that long to bring a popular game over. We won't see it until 2005 now, and it was scheduled for last Autumn/Winter here originally. What the bloody hell is taking them so long?
Wed 25/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
April to November seems quite ridiculous...
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:22
Regular
Only two of those currently interest me:

Pikmin 2 and Resident Evil 4.

I want them now!
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Any news on Galleon. I think it's gonna be awful, but I just want to know what happened, since it was supposed to come out about a month after the GameCube launched in Europe.
Wed 25/02/04 at 22:10
Regular
It looks like it was built by K'nex.
Wed 25/02/04 at 22:19
Regular
You never beat Pikmin Edgy?

Shame on you!
It's one of the easiest games on the Cube yet!

Heck, it makes Windwaker and Sunshine look like epics! :-D
Wed 25/02/04 at 22:19
Regular
Pikmin 2 is the only one that really interests me - while I have my doubts about the lack of a time limit, it should be great.

Killer 7 looks great, but no real gameplay details means I can't be sure whether or not I'll like it. Resi looks great, but I haven't even completed the first yet, after it was deleted, and haven't played 0, 2, 3 or CV:X. Zelda looks great, but I doubt I'll have the resources to play it properly, although 1-player sounds promising.

I suppose I'll have to wait and see.
Wed 25/02/04 at 23:30
Regular
The lack of a time limit will let you explore and play around instead of putting you under pressure to progress.

I wasn't to happy when I first heard the original had one but it seemed to work alright once you got going. I'll appreciate being able to play to enjoy the game, rather than having to play to win.
Thu 26/02/04 at 10:45
Regular
Ah, but that's what made it so great; frantically getting ship parts back and taking control of all the Pikmin still out battling. Without it, I doubt people would think of it as such a classic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.