GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whiplash for Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Whiplash'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 23:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Whiplash for sale..

£20 over PayPal, £20 Amazon voucher.. Whatever... £20.

It's released in a week, and I'll send it to you by Next Day Delivery for an extra £4.

Drop an email in this thread if you're interested.
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
I really want to play it, after reading Edge's review... But I have it for PS2, I have no PS2...

I'm willing to swap it for the XBox version...
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Belldandy wrote:
> There is a bit where he stuff the rabbit in this machine, pulls the
> switch, and the rabbit is set on fire and you use him as a
> weapon...it's funny. It shouldn't be, but it is. In another bit the
> rabbit is stuck in a mains box and is being electrocuted whilst power
> goes to the door...all within the first five minutes of the
> game...then there are the exploding gerbil bombs...

...and you can also fill the rabbit up with helium and use him as a balloon to reach a high platform. :)
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
There is a bit where he stuff the rabbit in this machine, pulls the switch, and the rabbit is set on fire and you use him as a weapon...it's funny. It shouldn't be, but it is. In another bit the rabbit is stuck in a mains box and is being electrocuted whilst power goes to the door...all within the first five minutes of the game...then there are the exploding gerbil bombs...
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I suspect somebody on the marketing team for Whiplash did not forsee this happening.All the ones being sold on are just going to further damage sales of a game not likely to sell a great deal to begin with.

I'm keeping mine and playing it :)
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:39
"slightlyshortertagl"
:)

There's squillions of them on eBay.
Fri 27/02/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Not always. I have received sealed retail copies a couple of weeks
> before release.

I know, but I know from an earlier topic that HHAT has got the game the same way I did. :P
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Belldandy wrote:
> HHAT, you forgot to say it's a promo version ( :D )

Wha?
:-P
Thu 26/02/04 at 12:06
Regular
Not always. I have received sealed retail copies a couple of weeks before release.
Thu 26/02/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
HHAT, you forgot to say it's a promo version ( :D )
Thu 26/02/04 at 10:32
Regular
"uncopyable"
Hmm, it's not a bad little game at all actually.

I only played the first hour or so but it seems to be quite good. It's not in the same league as R&C 2 or Jak 2, but a decent platform romp none the less. Must say that is certainly has plenty of humour - which is actually rather funny in places.

£20 isn’t bad price i guess. I will probably go back and play a little bit more in the future, but at the minute all my gaming time is being directed at Onimush 3 and 007 Everything or Nothing.

Both of which are fine games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.