GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will zelda 182's graphics blow us away?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 22:10
Regular
cause they will, all they need to do is sort out link, 's'he looks like a lesbien..a bit..not much..just a bit..
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Myst1que wrote:
> zelda 182? ok you've lost me there
what console is it on?#

Um It doesn't exist.

What smee ment was Zelda 128 on the GameCube
Thu 09/08/01 at 13:29
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Bloody Nintendo. Damn Regional Lock-Out. *Mumble Mumble...*
Thu 09/08/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Back in black"
Myst1que wrote:
> zelda 182? ok you've lost me there
what console is it on?

ERr, well I dont think anyone knows that.
Thu 09/08/01 at 13:18
Regular
zelda 182? ok you've lost me there
what console is it on?
Thu 09/08/01 at 08:37
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Spiceworld?
Thu 09/08/01 at 08:28
Regular
"not dead"
Now the The Game has but this thread on a sensible track, maybe you'd like to hear a Zelda rumour?

The next game will play completley differently from the previous games, being very fighting oriented.

Apparently you use both sticks in battles, and learn all sorts of new manouvres as the game progresses.

Could be very interesting indeed.

Roll on Spaceworld.
Thu 09/08/01 at 01:12
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Tomorrow I knew I was getting what could very well be the best game ever. I couldn't lay still... I turned in my sleep... if you can call it that... my head was like E3 and the adrenaline cells were all the people who were buzzing like mad to see the latest gaming stuff.

After a few hours I managed to get to sleep.

My alarm buzzed frantically at 7:45... why it was set to that time, I don't know... I guess it's a round number in clock terms... I got up quickly and brushed my teeth... breakfast didn't matter... as long as I was half respectable I didn't care... I stood and stood and waited and waited... then round the corner of the drive came a red and navy blur. It was indeed the postman, who until he saw me running towards him, sported quite a big smile...

I ran up to him and snatched the post out of his hand... he was quite put back but there was no time to apologise...

I threw the rest of the post on the bottom step of our stars and ran into the lounge. I couldn't believe it... in my hand was the best looking parcel I had ever seen. I got out my penknife and after fumbling and dropping it on the floor a record 4 times I took a breather... I slowly sliced the brown tape that sealed the cardboard box in half and the lid was loose.

I don't know if my wedding day of seeing my child for the first time will ever compare to see what was in the box. It just shone out... The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... to be honest, I didn't know what to expect... my single figure years had been made up of School, Church and 2D Zelda and Mario games... 3D Mario had been and I still loved him, but nothing would prepare me for this.

I put the cartridge into the console and turned it on... the logos went by soooooo slow, I felt like I was breathing at 1,000,000 miles and hour...

I started a game... my name had to be Link... and then, I saw them... THE graphics... they shot out of the screen and into by eyes... I was thrown back off the sofa and into the kitchen leaving a Game-shaped hole in the dividing wall... I flew into the spice rack where I was covered, not so surprisingly in spices... my mum thought she saw a ghost... the frozen peas went everywhere... my dad came in and slipped on the peas and landed a not-so-well-executed People's Elbow on my leg...

I was carted off to hospital where, in the middle of ward 6, smelling of sweat, Rosemary and Sage and Onion, I could only imagine how great Zelda 64 really was... If the graphics were that good, then the gameplay must be fantastic...

...and it was!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Zelda 128 looks amazing, and if graphics could kill there wouldn’t be a gamer alive today...

...but it wasn’t graphics that made Zelda...

Game
Wed 08/08/01 at 23:50
im ok
Wed 08/08/01 at 23:49
we werent fighting? are you sure?
Wed 08/08/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Back in black"
Stinky Smee was being a bit offensize but hey, hello. how ya doing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.