GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The perfect 10"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 13:26
Has there ever been a game to actually be perfect. Perfect camara. Perfect gameplay. Mega adictive. You got to admit it but Zelda wind waker wasn't teh perfect game. It wasn't that adictive. Gameplay could have been better. Had some camra problems. And thats the same for metriod prime. I wonder when the perfect game will be made. :chainsaw:
Fri 27/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Ye Deus Ex from a technical point of view was buggy as hell. The
> gameplay though was damn near perfection.

I'll drink to that.
Fri 27/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Sluggish controls spoils Orcania of Time.

Get outta here!

The controls are damn good.
Fri 27/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
Jet Set Radio ruled!

But OOT had the pinacle of its controllable excellence at the time. in that day an age it was the best control system out there...

Then Wind Waker slammed it into a cocked hat.
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Goldeneye never had any real flaws. The graphics were not the best, but that could be blamed on the hardware and unfamiliarness with it.

Other near perfect games are Project Gotham Racing 2, Metropolis Street Racer, Jet Set Radio, Command & Conquer and Alpha Centauri. There are others, but they are the first to spring to mind.
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:42
Regular
Ye Deus Ex from a technical point of view was buggy as hell. The gameplay though was damn near perfection.
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
When I think about it, the games I love the most are probably what you'd call the "least perfect". Deus Ex, soooo many flaws, same for Goldeneye and Vice City.
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:35
Regular
Sluggish controls spoils Orcania of Time. As for the perfect game, the original Shenmue, Deus Ex, original Command and Conquer, Resident Evil remake and Skies of Arcadia are pretty close from a gameplay point of view to perfection however they all needed work in one or more technical areas.

No game is perfect, its impossible to make a perfect game for everyone.
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What was wrong with Ocarina Of Time? (other than them cutting out the Triforce)

:)
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
Of course it wasn't perfect. Nothing can be.

The closest, for me, is Majora's Mask, and on the Cube, Metroid Prime.
Fri 27/02/04 at 13:26
Has there ever been a game to actually be perfect. Perfect camara. Perfect gameplay. Mega adictive. You got to admit it but Zelda wind waker wasn't teh perfect game. It wasn't that adictive. Gameplay could have been better. Had some camra problems. And thats the same for metriod prime. I wonder when the perfect game will be made. :chainsaw:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.