GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2 Help Needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hi, I'm quite new to the PS1/2 forum but I'm beginning to like it already.

I recently bought FFX2 and I'm stuck at the mission where you have to get the LeBlanc uniforms for Rikku, Yuna and Paine. I have got Rikku's one from the Djose Highroad and Paine's one from Mt.Gagazet's Fayth Scar but I can't find Yuna's uniform. I ask the people in Guadosalam for advice but all they say are things like 'I hear LeBlanc like Ronso sacred ground' and 'I hear LeBlanc's out digging'. If anyone knows where to get Yuna's uniform then please post back. I will be so grateful.

Thanks a lot, Wakka.
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hi, I'm quite new to the PS1/2 forum but I'm beginning to like it already.

I recently bought FFX2 and I'm stuck at the mission where you have to get the LeBlanc uniforms for Rikku, Yuna and Paine. I have got Rikku's one from the Djose Highroad and Paine's one from Mt.Gagazet's Fayth Scar but I can't find Yuna's uniform. I ask the people in Guadosalam for advice but all they say are things like 'I hear LeBlanc like Ronso sacred ground' and 'I hear LeBlanc's out digging'. If anyone knows where to get Yuna's uniform then please post back. I will be so grateful.

Thanks a lot, Wakka.
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
yunas uniform will vary depending on how you play the game, but i found mine in bikenel island (sorry about spelling).
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thanks Chris- mead. I took your advice and thats where I found it.
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Enchilladas"
FF10-2 is crape complete crape and not with a chocolateey centre.

A rent not a buy this is a warning to any users who might buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.