GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
FF games can a lot of the time be a long struggle, so i thought why not make a place where people can share their help to others. So come on in even if all you want to do is chat. I'll start things off by asking how do yo defeat those evil magus sisters on FFX-2? Every time i think i might just win they use their 'combine powers' special move, then just attack me, help!!!
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
FF games can a lot of the time be a long struggle, so i thought why not make a place where people can share their help to others. So come on in even if all you want to do is chat. I'll start things off by asking how do yo defeat those evil magus sisters on FFX-2? Every time i think i might just win they use their 'combine powers' special move, then just attack me, help!!!
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Sorry chrismead, I can't offer you any help in Final Fantasy X2 because I'm not at that bit yet. But I do need help in Final Fantasy Ten. I can't defeat Sin. Every time I fight him, I get him down to about 14000 health and then he eats me. If anyone could give me an answer that isn't 'Level up and go back later' then I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wakka.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
"??????"
Strange...you're named after someone from the game and you're stuck? Anyway, have all Characters at full Overdrive. Use the Overdrives, and here's the sneaky part - when Sin is about to eat you, summon a weak Aeon (such as Valefor). Don't know if it works, but it might. When Sin is down low enough for Mega Flare to kill him, use it.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Strange...you're named after someone from the game and you're stuck?

I'm only stuck because when I got to Sin, a game called 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City' came out and that's all I played for about half a year, then 'True Crime: Streets of LA' came out and that's all I played for about 4 months, then 'Manhunt' came out and thats all I played for about 3 months. Then FFX-2 came out and that got me back into the Final Fantasy mood.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka wrote:
> Sorry chrismead, I can't offer you any help in Final Fantasy X2
> because I'm not at that bit yet. But I do need help in Final Fantasy
> Ten. I can't defeat Sin. Every time I fight him, I get him down to
> about 14000 health and then he eats me. If anyone could give me an
> answer that isn't 'Level up and go back later' then I would
> appreciate it.

2 words - attack reels

That's all you need. I just got Wakka to smack him with that and then had Lulu cast her overdrive and Tidus to smack him once and he was dead. Simple
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Sorry chrismead, I can't offer you any help in Final Fantasy X2
> because I'm not at that bit yet. But I do need help in Final Fantasy
> Ten. I can't defeat Sin. Every time I fight him, I get him down to
> about 14000 health and then he eats me. If anyone could give me an
> answer that isn't 'Level up and go back later' then I would
> appreciate it.
>
>
> 2 words - attack reels
>
> That's all you need. I just got Wakka to smack him with that and then
> had Lulu cast her overdrive and Tidus to smack him once and he was
> dead. Simple

How do you unlock Attack Reels?
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:57
"period drama"
You win a Blitzball tournament. Or a league.
Can't remember which - whichever one's harder.

Although you don't really need them for Sin. Because he's just so stupidly easy.
But they'll vital for the decent bosses.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think i got attack reels in a tournament, not sure though because it's been so long
Sat 28/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
How do you defeat the aeon in the Kilika Temple? He keeps killing me after six or seven turns. I have tried physical and magical attacks on him but they don't do him a great deal of damage. Are my guys too weak? Yuna is on Level 24 and Rikku and Paine are on lv 25.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.