GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feelings on the new Star Wars movie title?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 16:11
Regular
Attack of The Clones...

Lucas could call it "Bantha Chode Choker" and people would still buy all the toys on the 1st day and stand in the sun blinking uneasily at sniggering folk pointing at them dressed like Stormtroopers.

It's a title, nothing more.
Lucas could film himself naked eating a burger and the world would still go watch if Darth Mumbly ran past and lopped off his pink-saber.

Personally?
This title tells me all I want to know about this movie.
There are clones.
And they attack.

Bring it on.
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Attack of The Clones...

Lucas could call it "Bantha Chode Choker" and people would still buy all the toys on the 1st day and stand in the sun blinking uneasily at sniggering folk pointing at them dressed like Stormtroopers.

It's a title, nothing more.
Lucas could film himself naked eating a burger and the world would still go watch if Darth Mumbly ran past and lopped off his pink-saber.

Personally?
This title tells me all I want to know about this movie.
There are clones.
And they attack.

Bring it on.
Thu 09/08/01 at 01:19
"The pen is mightier"
It isn`t is it?????

Jeez! Does the guy never learn... That title has about as much impact as a certain "Phantom Menace" did before it ie: absoulutely none!!!!

Where`s the drama? the hidden suspense?? why choose a title so BLAND...

Might as well called it RETURN OF THE GUNGAN, then at least we would know what title referred to and can make plans to avoid the film....

Sadly, this does little to inspire me to see it. Roll on Star Trek 10, whatever your title may be....
Thu 09/08/01 at 03:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It was a typo made by his producer and has now being corrected. Officially it is now:

Attack of the Cloves.

Something to do with light-saber wielding garlic, apparently.
Thu 09/08/01 at 08:00
Regular
"not dead"
Attack of the Clones.

No, it doesn't sound right.

A bit like 'Revenge of the Jedi' didn't sound right.

There's no bite in that title.

It's almost as bad as The Frame-Up 2: The Cover Up.
Thu 09/08/01 at 08:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
How about:

Episode Two: Not the Phantom Menace?
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:00
Regular
How about:

Episode 2: Don't watch this film
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Episode 2: Obi Wan does more than stay in the ship in this one.
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:50
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Don't judge a book by its cover and all that.
Thu 09/08/01 at 12:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I started off hating it, but now I don't really care. I'm fickle like that y'see. It's just a title of a film, I wouldn't not go and see a film because it had a crap name. For example, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is one of the worst movie titles ever, yet it will be the best film ever. Case Closed. What? Oh, okay, I rest my case.
Thu 09/08/01 at 13:49
"possibly impossible"
I was waiting to see if this one would be about the infamous Clone Wars, and it looks like it might.

Episode II: Clone Wars may have been a more attractive title though, not giving too much away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.