GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is playing pokemon sapphire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
where are you i'm on the battle tower
and where is the sky pillar
Sat 06/03/04 at 17:36
Regular
"??????"
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!

I finally have all 200 main Pokemon in Ruby! My next-door neighbour recently traded Latias for Latios (we soon traded back).
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:36
Regular
"pro evo fan"
easyier way to sky piller, fly to pacifidog take a pokemon with surf and the mach bike, surf east untill you reach two ppl one with red hat on and one with a blue hat on both facing each other pass them and go straight uptowards the rockas aboveyou will see a path zizagging through and your left go throught and youll see the entrance to sky piller,

ive nearly completed it as far as you can without needed ruby :(, ive got all 8 badges, beat elite four,caught 3 regi's,koygre,rayquaza,latias and caught a tottal of 129 pokemon....im upto 21 battles and 21 wins in battle tower on lvl 100 stage its took me 40+ hours to get my pokemon to lvl 100 and really strong im using blaziken,latias and flygon in my battle tower team
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:21
Regular
"life is but a game"
i;ve almost completed it :P just gotta get all the pokemon now
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:02
Regular
Hi Toony guy, I have been on ukwalkthroughs and have found the answer to your (and my) question: Beet the Elite four, get a mach bike and a pokemon with surf and go to mossdeep city and surf south until you can't go any further. After that turn left and go up 5 spaces, then keep on going left untill you reach a place that has a path through and eventually you will get to sky pillar.

Thanks to 'PKMN S/R'
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:42
Regular
You know what? I'm on the the battle tower too. And I aslo want to know were the hell is the sky pillar? It's giving me a head ach.
Sat 28/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
where are you i'm on the battle tower
and where is the sky pillar

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.