GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony and co. - a question about Reddies..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 14:33
Regular
I have recently opened a draw to find reddies spilling out all over the place. I'd forgotton exactly how many I had (15 in total) from FAD wins and also buying things from SR. In the interests of clearing up the house, I would like to get rid of them and put them to good use at the same time.

The question is that on the back of the Reddy is a short set of instructions saying that I have to buy something at the same time as trading them in for a free gift, yet on the website (here) it says you just have to send them to the address, with no mention of having to buy something. Which one is correct? And can I use both FAD/GAD reddies and normal ones together?

Thanks!

pb
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:33
"possibly impossible"
I have recently opened a draw to find reddies spilling out all over the place. I'd forgotton exactly how many I had (15 in total) from FAD wins and also buying things from SR. In the interests of clearing up the house, I would like to get rid of them and put them to good use at the same time.

The question is that on the back of the Reddy is a short set of instructions saying that I have to buy something at the same time as trading them in for a free gift, yet on the website (here) it says you just have to send them to the address, with no mention of having to buy something. Which one is correct? And can I use both FAD/GAD reddies and normal ones together?

Thanks!

pb
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:41
OF course - a reddy is a reddy.

You don't need to buy anything, although that does encourage you to do so - some people will believe you have to.

I am awaiting Fur Fighters still!

Bad lack of Fur Fighters.

OK!
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:58
"possibly impossible"
But how can I trust someone whose tagline is "Don't take my advice?"

;-)
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:20
Obviously you can't!

I also have that same very problem - I have 5 reddies and want to send them off, but what about my free gift!!
Wed 08/08/01 at 19:48
"possibly impossible"
Oh, I have lots to choose from, you really spoil us Tony. But can I use 15 at once and get 3 free gifts? or do I face the wrath of Tony if I do?

Decisions...
Wed 08/08/01 at 20:05
Don't pay attention to that tagline!!

Hehe

YES SEND THEM ALL OFF YOU WUSS!!

:P
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:15
Regular
Just scraped around my cupboards and found 5 reddies....

What free gift do you reccommend?
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:26
Fur Fighters. But it takes ages to arrive. is taking*
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:30
Regular
I take it thats the one you went for then?....

Want platform is it for?
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:34
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Dav1d wrote:
> I take it thats the one you went for then?....

Want platform is
> it for?

PS2 or Dreamcast

Ps2 version has been much improved from the Dreamcast version

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.