GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Gashapon (figures) for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/

I recently bought a set of the Zelda Windwaker figures from a guy in Japan, and bought an extra one to resell. You get all 5 figures (3 Links with different expressions, and Aryll and (I think) Tetra? All with accessories like rupess and junk.

Bidding from 99p These have been in EDGE and NOM at least.
Sun 29/02/04 at 11:42
Regular
Just got those Gashapon figures up to £5.50 for you. Yet I don't have the highest bid.

Some punk has done an automatic bid thing. Well he can have 'em, I wasn't intending on paying more than £7.00.
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Hmm... so you're spellboundcollectables, eh? Odd name - just assumed
> it was someone else.

It's from when I used to sell various magic-related items...about 2 years ago you could make a pile buying up all these discount wicca books and selling them on eBay, never been interested myself but if it makes money...
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:53
Regular
Hmm... so you're spellboundcollectables, eh? Odd name - just assumed it was someone else.

Cheers for the link. May well see if I can't get Advance Wars 2.
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ah right, I see.
>
> The way you worded it sounded like it was you selling the
> collectables, and some other random dude selling cheap games.

??

I'm selling the Zelda figures, and the games I mentioned came from someone else who I don't know but as I got two games from him which I've wanted but couldn't afford at full price I thought it was worth mentioning...

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems& userid=p.w.w&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

He's got Advance Wars 2 cheap Mav, didn't you mention that in another thread? At least I think it's cheap?
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hmmm - i might be putting in a bid for them :P
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
Ah right, I see.

The way you worded it sounded like it was you selling the collectables, and some other random dude selling cheap games.

Now I notice it's the same person and they're not you.
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
Ooh.. nice. How about a link to his products page?
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
BTW, right now there is someone who seems to be listing stuff awfully cheaply for new and sealed games - normally I'd be suspicious but the guy has 100% feedback and over 200 feedback - Skies of Arcadia was 16.99!Ikaruga 17.99! Well worth looking at as he's selling stuff pretty fast at these prices.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:40
Okey dokey
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I don't know what they're worth basically - prices seem very variable and most of the sellers are selling them from Hong Kong, hence not a good price indicator, of course if anyone wants to make any offers via the Question for seller feature you're more than welcome to....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.