GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Useful Links"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 11:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Some quick links and older stickies you may find interesting.

---------------------
Birthday Thread
---------------------
Find out when we all get older, or tell us when you do!

---------------------------------------
Football Accumulator Thread
---------------------------------------
Like football? Think you know better than the rest? Then prove it by taking part in our accumulator section run by moderator Emmie87!

--------------------------------------------
QOTD List
An archive list of all the Questions of the Day, where forum users can debate over a huge range of issues and ideas. Fancy asking a topical question, reserve a day in this thread.

------------------------
Bargain Thread
------------------------
Looking for a bargain? I know we are! Feel free to ask if anyone has seen a good deal, or even list one yourself in here!

Hmmm...'s Search Freeola Page
We have an official search function loacated on the right of the page, however Hmmm.... deserves a mention seen as this page was used for a long time before we had one! :D

Forum Rules
For those that are new, it may be worth checking our rules section for what is and is not acceptable to post, as well as finding tips about online safety.
Fri 17/08/12 at 19:44
Regular
"How Ironic"
They tooks the precious.
Fri 17/08/12 at 19:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
I was referring to Hmmm being a figment of my imagination, which would make him an it :-D

Are you sure ...

"Hmmm...'s always been crazy. I'm convinced it's a figment of our imagination.

Maybe it's not Hmmm who is 'crazy' haha :¬D
Fri 17/08/12 at 19:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
I was referring to Hmmm being a figment of my imagination, which would make him an it :-D

Don't worry Hmmm, I don't question your masculinity!
Fri 17/08/12 at 19:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Hmmm...'s always been crazy. I'm convinced it's a figment of our imagination.

I assume you refer to Hmmm ... in which case he's would be more applicable!

... but he's not :¬)
Fri 17/08/12 at 19:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
I waited all day for someone to take some action before posting - with numerous staffies etc. all obviously about today!?

Exacta mondo ... same here Hmmm, saw it way too early this morning and waited for a response ;¬)
Fri 17/08/12 at 18:23
"Are you sure?"
I'm too polite to new people that's my problem!

I waited all day for someone to take some action before posting - with numerous staffies etc. all obviously about today!?

Still think 'mod' powers here should be global :¬P
[s]Crazy...[/s]
Fri 17/08/12 at 18:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hmmm...'s always been crazy. I'm convinced it's a figment of our imagination.
Fri 17/08/12 at 17:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
From a little bit o' reseach, seems he was just link dropping.

Deleted post, which inadvertently makes you look like a crazy person talking to himself.
Fri 17/08/12 at 17:33
"Are you sure?"
Hi jameshitch and welcome to the Freeola forums!

As you would have seen all the 'useful links' in this thread are internal Freeola website ones rather than just any old useful links! :¬)

If you are a real user and not just a passing 'link dropper' (which we gets lots of) hopefully you'll be back to contribute in General chat etc. ;¬)

*Note for mod*
Perhaps someone with moderator powers in this forum could remove the links/post?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 17/06/12 at 22:01
Regular
"How Ironic"
Useful links, not spam.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.