GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Useful Gaming Links"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 09:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Here are a few useful links and tips to check before posting on this forum.

----------------------------------
Cheats:/Walkthroughs
Don't just ask straight away, have a look first! You'll be suprised at how much information we have.
If we don't have what you are looking for ask away, or submit your own for a chance to win a free game of your choice

-------------------------------------
User Gamertags/PSN ID's
Let us know your tags/ID and become part of the Freeola Chat Gaming Elite.

--------------------------------------------
The 20k Gamerscore Challenge
Think you are good at gaming? Prove it here by taking the 20,000 GS challenge. How fast can you make it?

----------------------
Bargain!
---------------------
We all love cheaper stuff, so visit our "Grab a bargain" thread for all the latest user bargains, or even let us know what you have found!
Mon 22/04/13 at 17:58
Regular
Hey guys can you check out ny YouTube channel and subscribe please it would mean a lot my name is ItzRhino108 here is the link http://m.youtube.com/user/ItzRhino108. Thanks guys
Wed 07/09/11 at 20:07
Regular
"scooby"
hello there peeps im stuck and cant find a way to get the foumla 1 kart can anyone help lol
Mon 13/12/10 at 12:06
Regular
"And in last place.."
ukshifty wrote:
Hi. Can anyone help me. How do you perform a drop shot in Virtua Tennis 3 on xbox 360? I can do everything else apart from a drop shot. Please help

Pull back on the analog stick. You need to hold it back for a few seconds though so you need to get in position quickly. It is harder than it needs to be.
Sat 11/12/10 at 22:07
Regular
Hi. Can anyone help me. How do you perform a drop shot in Virtua Tennis 3 on xbox 360? I can do everything else apart from a drop shot. Please help
Wed 17/02/10 at 13:29
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Updated (17/02/2010)
Wed 03/02/10 at 09:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Here are a few useful links and tips to check before posting on this forum.

Cheats:/Walkthroughs
Don't just ask straight away, have a look first! You'll be suprised at how much information we have.
If we don't have what you are looking for ask away, or submit your own for a chance to win a free game of your choice

User Gamertags/PSN ID's
Let us know your tags/ID and become part of the Freeola Chat Gaming Elite.

The 20k Gamerscore Challenge
Think you are good at gaming? Prove it here by taking the 20,000 GS challenge. How fast can you make it?

----------------------
Bargain!
---------------------
We all love cheaper stuff, so visit our "Grab a bargain" thread for all the latest user bargains, or even let us know what you have found!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.