GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need for Speed Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:19
Regular
"nfs"
Who has all beaten the game?
Sat 06/03/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ps2gamer wrote:
> hey is it true that there is an upgrade of sound system in need for
> speed uderground??

No.
Sat 06/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
"And some more !"
i completed the game ages ago on hard aswell and got most of the mag covers and the best thing to do is to go on the quick races and earn as many style points as you can beacause you cant customize ur car after finishing the game so u unlock loads more stuff do this and ull truly complete it
like me
Sat 06/03/04 at 04:32
Regular
"yo pimp"
hey is it true that there is an upgrade of sound system in need for speed uderground??
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Beyblade"
i have i completed it with all 5 nissan skyline in under 8 hours.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Wait for the other cars to go past and take a wide turn in from the left, the other cars should all pile into each other and you'll pass them on the other side of the road.

Prepare yourself for a long fight with this race though :)
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
i am stuck on the first 6 lap race. the level with the very sharp turn at the begginning.Can you help
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I beat it last week, I was stuck on race 103 for a while but with a little practice I got past it. I don't like the fact that you can't just restart the Underground mode with the items you had unlocked. There's no use unlocking those wide kits if you don't get time to use them in a proper race.

:(
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:44
Regular
u need any hints? if so reply to this "HELP ON RACE 95 NFS UNDERGROUND"
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:41
Regular
I've beaten the game, it's easy and i doneb all the races on hard mode!
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:11
Regular
"games r fun"
kool what car u do it in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.