GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:07
Regular
Have looked everywhere for some Fifa 2004 cheats for PS2, but found nothing worthwhile. Anybody got anything?
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:07
Regular
Have looked everywhere for some Fifa 2004 cheats for PS2, but found nothing worthwhile. Anybody got anything?
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PES3.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Harry C-W wrote:
> Have looked everywhere for some Fifa 2004 cheats for PS2, but found
> nothing worthwhile. Anybody got anything?

There are no cheats for FIFA 2004(as far as I know) but there are quite a few tricks that you can do in the game.

To 'Drag back' you need to be cornered by an opponent. Press R2 and pull back on the right analogue stick to make him come towards you then quickly press up or down on the D-Pad to go past him.

To 'shoulder drop' you need to run at an opponent the tap the right analogue stick twice in the direction of where you want to go. You will drop your shoulder and knock the ball past an opponent.

To do a 'Zidane spin' you need to run at an opponent and hold down R2 while spin the right analogue stick the whole way round. Your player will put his right foot on the ball then then he will spin body all the way round and then flick the ball back into his path. At the same time as getting past an opponent.

I hope that helps Harry C-W.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.