GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sims"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
"I'm internet crazy!"
I love the sims. I've been looking through all the topics on this forum and so far I have only found 1 sims topic. Does anyone here play the Sims, cuz I'd love to chat about it!!

Thanx Kelseyfan
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
"I'm internet crazy!"
I love the sims. I've been looking through all the topics on this forum and so far I have only found 1 sims topic. Does anyone here play the Sims, cuz I'd love to chat about it!!

Thanx Kelseyfan
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:17
That's because you're a few years too late, all the love for the game has died down now. The proper sequel is coming out this year, probably a string of threads popping up then.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im sorry but discussing the sims is prohibited by law.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Did anyone hear about that 'cyber-prostitute' in The Sims Online? She was exchanging simoleans for sex chat.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Sorry, that reads like a joke. It's not.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:43
Regular
"I'm internet crazy!"
I know it's not that popular anymore, but I've only just started posting here.
Sun 29/02/04 at 14:49
Okay... isn't it great when your sim who's crap at cooking forgets to turn the cooker off and burns the kitchen down?

And... when your sims go into the pool and you take away the staircase so they can't get out...

Finally... when a Sim wets himself all the time and gets slapped constantly by other Sims, and eventually dies of a broken heart?

Happy now?
Sun 29/02/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
lol icarus, you forgot the deleting of the door when the kitchen is burning down, ah a classic
Sun 29/02/04 at 15:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Icarus wrote:
> Okay... isn't it great when your sim who's crap at cooking forgets to
> turn the cooker off and burns the kitchen down?

I will never forget when this happened once and when the fireman came I built a wall around him so that he couldn't escape. Ah well, I had to pay extra tax for him, the lesson is never keep firemen as pets.
Sun 29/02/04 at 16:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Sims... I hate the Sims. Actually reading the small review that was given to a new release of the game in PCGamer, I'd have to agree that the Sims was a good game with a fantastic idea that was, instead of developed further by EA, milked dry by the 20 or so of the expansion packs that proceeded it.

I wouldn't have minded so much if these expansions built up on the original premise, but they didn't, they offered nothing but a few extras that could be downloaded for free and one or two gimmicks that remained just that, gimmicks. As for the Sims 2, pffft, not interested in the least.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.