GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need any help on a game..look no further just ask me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 21:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
anybody needing any help on any game just ask me and ill try my best to help you
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
anybody needing any help on any game just ask me and ill try my best to help you
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or, alternatively, go to:

www.gamefaqs.com
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i know, but any cheats u need or help that faqs dont have just ask
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:21
Hi, I desperately need tips on how to get rid of Bonny Bear on the last stage of "Pac-Man Village" in Pac-man: Chronicles. Thanks
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i only have cheats and guides for pac man 2 sorry
give me a day and ill see what i can do
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
right at the start, collect all the powerups at once and nail him.
this is more about the skills you have learned,there are no real tips
as this level is considered quit easy
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
right at the start, collect all the powerups at once and nail him.
this is more about the skills you have learned,there are no real tips
as this level is considered quit easy

need any more hints or tips just ask
Mon 01/03/04 at 02:44
Regular
"what?"
see if you can help me out with this, in gta vice city when it comes to fort baxter and getting the apache (or brown thunder) whatever the hell you wanna call it. I can get to it, i can get in it, but those damn soldiers keep blowing it up before i can take off, i can't stand near it and kill them all because some of the bullets they shoot miss and hit the copter thus after some time still causes damage, ive tried everything, even landing the sea sparrow in there right by it killing several soldiers but they still shoot it down. You say you know everything about games, then tell me, how the hell do i get the damn helicopter???????????? I don't want to spend another two hours trying and failing time and time again. Dammit all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
right, go to the first island and beside the malibu is the police station go in and dress as a policeman and then drive right into fort baxter the soldiers wont shoot you since you are a member of the law.so you can get the chopper with rockets and machine gun.

there you go. anything else
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
"..."
In Vice City , where exactly can I find the Hayman condo racing event ? I know how to go to Hayman Condo , but I can't find the racing event

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.