GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM 2 : Jungle Storm'.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:37
Regular
": ("
Only 4 days till socom 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait, any of you who are getting socom 2 are you gonna play single player or online first?
Im probably gonna go online first, i dont really get it for the single player, i'd rather it not being there. Dont forget though that you have to use your Central Station name, mines GOLD DREAMER but im changing it to Strid (My Socom 1 name).Discuss.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Will be getting it whenever SR deliver it.
Already have the US version so will probably go straight to the online mode as I've done the offline missions twice.

But if its anything like the US version then playing the offline content unlocks characters and stuff for the online play.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I can't get it, stupid rented house not having a broadband connection, oh and the fact i'm in Canada doesn't help
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:56
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I'll eb gettign it late friday morning.

Like socom 1 I will do someoffline first just to get to slight grips with it.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:56
Regular
*haven't
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
I don't really see what your getting so excited about.

Im getting it, but its not THAT exciting. Maybe if you having played online before but nothing to pi$s yourself over.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:37
Regular
": ("
Only 4 days till socom 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait, any of you who are getting socom 2 are you gonna play single player or online first?
Im probably gonna go online first, i dont really get it for the single player, i'd rather it not being there. Dont forget though that you have to use your Central Station name, mines GOLD DREAMER but im changing it to Strid (My Socom 1 name).Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.