GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Hill 4...but where is 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Silent Hill 4'.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Why was Silent Hill 3 not released for Xbox? We have jumped from 2-4!!
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Milky Milky"
HmmmI have been thinking of getting...it goes for around £15.00 on Ebay, but I might just wait for 4.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:30
Regular
Not at all. Its very poor in comparison to the original, although having said that the original was a masterpiece and one of the best horror games of its generation. The only true challenger to the Resident Evil series was Silent Hill on the PSONE, since then nothing has come close.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I quite liked Silent Hill on the PS...does 2 compare well against that?
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
Silent Hill 2 on the Xbox really was a shabby effort and ir was indeed boring despite having the setting to make it a strong Resident Evil challenger. I am currently playing through Silent Hill 3 on my PC and its better than 2 but still not a shadow onthe awesome original. Freaky as hell all the same.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:35
Regular
Be warned, you'll need a very strong stomach for them. They're totally sick and will very likely never get an uncut release in the UK.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:28
Regular
Ok, it's one disturbing mofo of a game then :P

I might actually take you up on those DVD recommendations - never heard of any of them, and it's usually the unknown, unhyped movies that work the best.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:24
Regular
The games are mind numbingly boring. Some pretty cool monster design and atmosphere, but the actual game play is beyond boring.

If you want something disturbing try picking up a copy of Anthropothagous the Beast 2000, Guinea Pig or Naked Blood on DVD. If they don't make you loose sleep then nothing will, sick they be, but hella entertaining.
Tue 02/03/04 at 09:07
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> and on other news, this game is disturbing.

Like you with a knife? :P

The game is one disturbing mofo though, Konami have really got the horror thang perfected, haven't they?
Mon 01/03/04 at 23:39
Regular
is it werf buying d'ya think?

I want a game that's going to mentally scar me, as I can as yet find no film disturbing enough to.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:42
Regular
"8==="
Yeah I bought XBM.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.