GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:57
Well the name is confirmed then; just got an email off their list, it's San Andreas.
Thu 04/03/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dread the day GTA goes online. It'll just waste it for all of us that can't play online games.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:36
Regular
": ("
As long as GTA is online it'll stay popular, if not its not going to be anymore enjoyable than the other two.What GTA needs is something new and different.I could just imagine it.......a GTA universe with loadsa people just going mad with all of their guns!
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
True, maybe I do poke my nose in where it's not wanted, and I admit that.

But then again, I have actually played it, and therefore my opinion counts as much as anyone else's.

I've played it properly - well, rummaged around the cities for guns and other such tools, and then killed a few people.......only to run into the same people the next 10 metres down the road.......etc, ad nauseumm, until the oh so intelligent police simply try to run me over again and again, and I kill them again and again..... I've driven cars and run people ever/smashed them on walls/reversed over them etc. I've even played some of the missions, believe it or not, and they bore the hell out of me. Reason? The story was rubbish, in both GTA3 and VC. Maybe others found it fun, but the repetitive nature of the game just bored me. My brother loves it, I don't. I know it's a hugely ambitious series that does work in that respect, but I can never shake the feeling that I'm playing in a completely ugly and vacuous sandpit.

Meh.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:55
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Maybe they should include something that does not involve being bored.

Why come into these thread if all you're gonna do is sl@g the game off? I swear, I haven't entered a single GTA thread on here that doesn't somewhere along the lines have you coming in and saying the game's boring.

Anyway, after playing Vice City for a long time I've come to the conclusion that Vice City is one of the most Nintendo style games, not made by Nintendo. A bit more polish and it truely would be the kind of game that Nintendo would make if they ever decided to make an adult orientated game.

It's pure fun, sure you can look at it and say "It's all guns and violence" but that simply shows that you haven't properly played the game.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Plate of glue"
October 22nd is a day after my birthday. Maybey it can be a present as a pre-order.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:04
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cyclone wrote:
> Maybe they should include something that does not involve being bored.

Harsh words :D

Even though I did get bored after a few rampages and a lot of the story missions, I did enjoy the amount I did play and complete.

For that reason, the next installment will probably go on 'the list'. Boring after a while, yup, but also, fun whilst it lasted.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> By the way if anyone wants to know Rockstar have actually said that
> Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be coming out in America and
> Europe in October :) Of course America are getting it a few days
> before but we are getting it on the 22nd October :)

If that is true, then I can't wait! :D
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Maybe they should include something that does not involve being bored.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
By the way if anyone wants to know Rockstar have actually said that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be coming out in America and Europe in October :) Of course America are getting it a few days before but we are getting it on the 22nd October :)
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
And Paintball guns sound fun, quick, somebody e-mail Rockstar.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.