GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok how the hell...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 20:38
Do you do it.
A fight scene on Disc 3 of shenmue, errrm i think it's towards the end.
You work with this other guy to fight loads of people who just keep comming at you, i can deal with them up to the point when this big guy comes and just keeps throwing me to the ground and wiping off all my health.
It wouldn't be so bad if it started you at certain check points through the fight if you died, but after about 10 minuets of constant button pressing, you die, and your thumb is oo knackered to do it again.

So whats the easiest way to defeat them?

Thanks.
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> nice one!!
> what was your reward for your efforts??
> anything useful?
>
> The satisfaction of completing it :P

Face turns red and pulls knife out of draw.
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:49
Very_Metal wrote:
> nice one!!
> what was your reward for your efforts??
> anything useful?

The satisfaction of completing it :P
Fri 05/03/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Damn I could of made great use of bold then.
Fri 05/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Nope you dont get nothing I did that this morning and completed it 3rd time.
Although its funny when Terri goes to swing at your friend well helpful man and you just grab it.
That was definatly the hardest buit in the game and its alright up to the point when you get to the last guy and his two guards and they just shave your health down in one blow. Also the big dude just doesent die does he?

Well make use of the tornado kick Tom taught you before leaving to america *Cries* your shadow sidestep diving swallow and your body blow (If on advanced) on the big guy also if you can get close enough try and pull of a arm break fire a tengu drop or if you want to get the upper hand a twinswallowleap (Counters easily) and there you go your guide to the 70 man battle.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nice one!!
what was your reward for your efforts??
anything useful?
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:46
So'k i have just completed it about 3 minuets ago :D
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:14
Ugh i think i broke the controller by throwing it on the floor, still hant done it. :(
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i have the same thing going on with Emerald Weapon in FF7...
it's infuriating isn't it??

good luck dude....
Wed 03/03/04 at 07:01
Regular
Also make good use of the special moves you have learned - but don't repeat the same ones over and over because the bad guys will adapt and block/counter.
Wed 03/03/04 at 07:00
Regular
If I remember rightly, you've just got to stick at it. It is tough and had me close to ripping my hair out at times but you just got to fight it out and pray that none of the gimps gets a lucky dig in.

This is the big fight at the docks, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.