GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, I think it's time I should tell you."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 00:33
Regular
Seeing as no-one has noticed, I feel it my duty to inform my fellow Nintys on a vital occurence. I noticed the other day that Special Reserve are now taking orders for the Nintendo Gamecube! That's right - PRE-ORDERS!!!
Head over to ukgamecube.com now for all the info. I've decided to tell you all now coz I've already pre-ordered mine and am probably the first to do so! :D
Go on, it's only 20 smackers
Wed 08/08/01 at 19:38
Ah, peace at last. Well done everyone!! If only politicians were like that...
Wed 08/08/01 at 08:25
Regular
"DS..."
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Tseng mate the insults are gettin boring now shall we just end it
> here, okay I know I started it but its gone on far too long
> now.

PEACE
TILTAWHIRL

I agree let's end this stupid onslaught, i know i'm partly to blame and i apologise to klingik for what i said, however, i know i started it but Tseng, calling me an a**wipe? now who's the immature one? no offence but what is the point? anyway i'm not trying to post insults, i know you were joking, and i apologise, ok?
slik @_@
Tue 07/08/01 at 23:19
Hot Dog flavoured water...
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:10
Regular
Tseng mate the insults are gettin boring now shall we just end it here, okay I know I started it but its gone on far too long now.

PEACE
TILTAWHIRL
Tue 07/08/01 at 20:07
I think u missed the point Titwhirl. It was an A-Z. Page one therefore would start with "A". As i couldn't be to think of a really decent insult beginning with the letter "A" i thought would be simple and easy to understand. So that you and slik boy wouldn't get "confused".
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:06
Regular
Tseng wrote:
> Not more people who can't take a joke (looks at Titawhirl and slik.
> Oh well here we go.

*Tseng sighs, reaches for his A-Z of verbal
> insults, turns to page 1, looks at slik and begins the
> onslaught*
me thinks you need a better book.
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
Yeah ha ha Tseng you so funny!
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:40
While i think about it Titawhirl said

"Oh my god ive ran out of breath after reading that long sentence, sorry im gonna have to sit down for a while!"

How did u manage to run out of breath by reading?

Do u still have to read aloud or can't you breath AND read at the same time?
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:34
Not more people who can't take a joke (looks at Titawhirl and slik. Oh well here we go.

*Tseng sighs, reaches for his A-Z of verbal insults, turns to page 1, looks at slik and begins the onslaught*
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:28
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Didn't you know that 'puupy' is the new spelling for 'puppy'? Along with the fact that having a sentence that long is a grammatical error.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.