GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the best GBA games out at the mo'?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
I've already got both Advance Wars, Zelda:LTTP, Golden Sun 1/2, Pokemon, Tactics Ogre(import), Metroid Fusion and Mario Kart. My bro has Super Mario World too.
I've heard Sword of Mana, Metroid Zero Mission and Final Fantasy are the best at the mo'. Also, what is Breath of Fire like? Is it worth £11.99?
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
I've already got both Advance Wars, Zelda:LTTP, Golden Sun 1/2, Pokemon, Tactics Ogre(import), Metroid Fusion and Mario Kart. My bro has Super Mario World too.
I've heard Sword of Mana, Metroid Zero Mission and Final Fantasy are the best at the mo'. Also, what is Breath of Fire like? Is it worth £11.99?
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:23
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You must, must buy Wario Ware. Inc.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Hmmm.... I was never a Wario Ware fan. I prefer RPGs and action adventures more, and it takes me a while to earn the money for the things so I'll probably never get round to buying it as there are other games I want first.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Fair enough, but it is a brilliant alternative to RPG's and adventure titles.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Yeah,I can imagine, and I thought it sounded good, but it's not in my favourite genres and I simply can't afford to buy it.

:(

Ah well, my new PCs almost built and I just have to save a bit more to finish it. Then I will be able to afford more games.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The question is asked quite a few times, and the first game I mention is Broken Sword. It's better on the PC because of the visuals and audio, but still great stuff.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is fantastic too, a really well designed game.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:58
Regular
Agreed, Mario & Luigi is probably the best you'll get.
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:31
Regular
Final fantasy, super mario advance 4 and luigi and mario are the best out at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.