GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube stratergy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Age of Empires'.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:21
Regular
does any one out there no if u can get any "age of Empires" type games 4 Gamecube
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:21
Regular
does any one out there no if u can get any "age of Empires" type games 4 Gamecube
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:24
Regular
"8==="
Erm, nearest thing I can think of is Pikmin.

Ali/Dringo'll know if there's a better one.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:35
Regular
Yes Pikmin is excellent, the only console strategy game that has been a complete success. Outside of that there really isn't anything else between now and Pikmin 2. Black and White: Next Generation was canned for the Cube and the closest to Age of Empires you are likely to get is Skies of Arcadia which involves strategy along the way.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Selected"
Skies of Arcadia is to strategy what Half-Life was to the "erotic games" genre.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:38
Regular
Did you actually read what I put? I said its about as close as he would get and if you have even bothered to play it you would know that some of the battles (especially the bosses) require strategy to defeat them).
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:40
A Gamecube question on an Xbox forum, and no insults? Wow
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
It was probably just a mistake and aside from the number "4" he didn't type like a retard.
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:41
Regular
"8==="
Is Doshin The Giant strategy?
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"8==="
Icarus wrote:
> A Gamecube question on an Xbox forum, and no insults? Wow

I own a cube, I think a lot of people in this forum have one. Mine's mainly for the exclusives, but I'd be surprised to see anyone here criticise Nintendo's sense of gameplay.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
someone will.

I'm a Ninty fanboy, me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.