GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour - Rising Sun : STUCK!!! (very early)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour Rising Sun'.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
"miranda25"
This is really lame because it's near the beginning but it is starting to really pee me off. I'm in the Philipines bit, I've got my new objective which is to find out where the snipers are (I think, I struggle to hear it!?!) and a radio station (does that sound about right?) Anyway, I'm walking around the town, trying desperately to avoid Japanese tank that has sprung up from nowhere and then I can't find way out so I commit suicide after 30 mins of trying. Where am I supposed to go and am I right in the things I am looking for? HELP!!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Beyblade"
go to options,password and type in butterfly for level select
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Soory that should say 'www.gamefaqs.com'.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
miranda25 wrote:
> This is really lame because it's near the beginning but it is starting
> to really pee me off. I'm in the Philipines bit, I've got my new
> objective which is to find out where the snipers are (I think, I
> struggle to hear it!?!) and a radio station (does that sound about
> right?) Anyway, I'm walking around the town, trying desperately to
> avoid Japanese tank that has sprung up from nowhere and then I can't
> find way out so I commit suicide after 30 mins of trying. Where am I
> supposed to go and am I right in the things I am looking for?
> HELP!!!

www.gamefags.com
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
You have to go to a red kind of house. There, a door was locked, now its open. go through kill the japanese and continue...
If you need anymore help, go to this site.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/ console/ps2/file/medal_of_honor_rising_sun.txt

It should help a lot. Remove the spaces.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
"miranda25"
This is really lame because it's near the beginning but it is starting to really pee me off. I'm in the Philipines bit, I've got my new objective which is to find out where the snipers are (I think, I struggle to hear it!?!) and a radio station (does that sound about right?) Anyway, I'm walking around the town, trying desperately to avoid Japanese tank that has sprung up from nowhere and then I can't find way out so I commit suicide after 30 mins of trying. Where am I supposed to go and am I right in the things I am looking for? HELP!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.