GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stone Cold WCW LOSER?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/08/01 at 20:54
Regular
anyone else agree?

HERO TO zero
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
I thought it was great when he filled Vinces car with cement. A classic. Also when the Rock threw Austin of the top of that bridge into the water that was also great.
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I never did like Austin a lot, I only really liked him when he would beat in Mcmahon or drive his pickup truck in to the arena and give the corporation a beer bath. (that was great! lol).

The only thing that made Stone Cold seem good was the storylines! He wasn't very entertaining in the ring and the only good move he has was the stunner! Now though he has learnt a few moves (whoopie!) and has turned into a 4, yes four man move, bald headed scardy cat! Hes scared to fight nowadays and that kind of wrecks the old a** kicking Stone Cold image.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is just not very good no more and never really was the storlyines were the only good thing he had.
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
At least Kaintie are entertaining and funny.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:41
yerr he sucks, but its even worse that theyve made him boring. i dont care if im watching crap wrestlers but no need to bore the fans. you might think those evil kaientai are crap but you enjoy watching them atleast. theyve screwed austin all up.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think everyone agrees with my post wright?
Tue 07/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I agree i hate Austin, especially now he's turned to the WCW/ECW aliance. Angle has to win the title off Austin at Summer Slam although i would prefer to see Kane win it as he is my favourite wrestler. Does anyone else here like Kane? How long till Taker leaves he can't wrestle and he can hardly run. Kane is far more talented.
I know im only a Newbie but if you start a new topic please write more than 6 words so theres more to discuss
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Austin is a bald headed, stone cold stunnering treatrous sell out!

Oh and he used to do a lot of punches and kicks in his matches which kept me glued to the screen.
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:29
Regular
Well said jet!

This guy is a bald loser that needs to learn how to wrestle!

Debra may have left him HAHAHAHHA
Tue 07/08/01 at 09:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think it is ZERO to an even bigger ZERO.

Coz he has always sucked he was a 3 manuavor man.

1. Stone Cold Stunner.
2. Lou Thez Press.
3. Elbow Drop.
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:54
anyone else agree?

HERO TO zero

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.