GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parcel Force"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/08/01 at 18:26
Regular
Isn't it annoying when you order something from Special Reserve which is fairly big and doesn't fit through a letter box. You've been waiting for it what seems like ages (3 days) and you really want to play on your new game/console, then the time comes when the guy from Parcel Force comes to deliver it and you're out! How annoying is that? It happened to me today, I've been waiting for my GameBoy Advance, the guy came at 2pm, I returned home at 2:15pm. So now i have to pick it up from the Parcel Force depot but I have to wait until tomorrow.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:06
Don't you mean Soda law? It's possible to accidently press the "a" instead of the "S", you know.
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:06
Regular
"who da man???"
That has happened to me b4, but it isn't their fault, its yours. Only joking, cos even when they say what day something will be delivered, and you stay home all day, they wont deliver the thing. Sods law, i tells ya
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:03
Regular
no, you don't get the point. I am always out what the man comes to deliver it, i am not saying they are unreliable. i was suprised today when i got my Game Boy Advance, i was suprised at how small they were.
Tue 07/08/01 at 20:53
Regular
"who da man???"
I find parcel force good. I pre-ordered mine ages in advance (with 3 games, and I payed for it all by myself. Aren't I a good boy?), and it was delivered at 8am on the morning of the release day. This made me happy, and shows that sometimes parcel force is reliable (but often not)
Tue 07/08/01 at 20:29
Regular
so then everyone, my mum visited the parcel force depot today and got me my game boy advance. it's brill, everyone who hasn't got one get one, it is well worth the money ( buy from special reserve it is cheaper) oh and by the way Deltajava what constant crying? >!as i said i'm a good little boy!<
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:07
No. What about the constant crying as a baby?
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:27
Regular
by the way i paid for my gba and super mario advance all by myself.....aren't i a good boy?
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:26
Regular
yeah, probably, there the one's who'll be getting me a GBA game. i'd be nowhere without them
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:16
Pfff. Get it yourself. Or ask your parents. They're probably richer than me.
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
in one word then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.