GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ive just bought a PS1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"lets go back"
I know this may sound crazy, but its true. i sold my PS2 a while ago because i never used it and recently ive had the urge to play on some old classics so i decided to buy a second hand PS1. Mainly for Final Fantasy 7

Im also getting Gran Turismo and MGS.

I loved these games to death when I had them first time round and just want to play them again. they dont make them like they used to.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to any other old classics i should get? I was thinking resident evil.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"lets go back"
I know this may sound crazy, but its true. i sold my PS2 a while ago because i never used it and recently ive had the urge to play on some old classics so i decided to buy a second hand PS1. Mainly for Final Fantasy 7

Im also getting Gran Turismo and MGS.

I loved these games to death when I had them first time round and just want to play them again. they dont make them like they used to.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to any other old classics i should get? I was thinking resident evil.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Do you realise that you didn't have to buy a PS1 as PS2's play PS1 games?
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:50
Regular
"lets go back"
yeah i know that, i sold my PS2 months ago tho and only decided last night to get a PS1 because i wanted to play FF7 again.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:24
Regular
"..."
Geffdof wrote:
> Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to any other old classics
> i should get? I was thinking resident evil.
Beleive it or not , I began to play resident evil 1 several days ago on the ps1 , and its better than ever !! Trust me , get it .
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I think you should buy the Crash Bandicoot games.They are truely PS1 classics!
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jakxter wrote:
> I think you should buy the Crash Bandicoot games.They are truely PS1
> classics!

Yeah, I agree.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Suikoden 1 and 2 if you can get them, usually a few copies knocking around on e-Bay for £30-£50 each.

Couple of Tomb Raiders, Resident Evil, FIFA '98 and Metal Gear Solid should keep you going for a bit.
Mon 08/03/04 at 07:06
Regular
Don't forget the original Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill, Syphon Filter and, obviously FF7, 8 & 9.
Mon 08/03/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Driver, TOCA and Rollcage also worth getting.
Mon 08/03/04 at 08:46
Regular
Heh, forgot about TOCA, used to love that game :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.