GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you all tried Onimusha 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Onimusha 3'.
Fri 05/03/04 at 06:19
Regular
Oh cool!!Amazing!!
Much more better than Onimusha 2.
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:42
Regular
"uncopyable"
Yeah very cool game. You kinda lose the story line and the whole thing is in Jap, but it's still a fine game. Looking forward to the US release so i can understand what is going on ;-)

Also the intro is a work of art! Those guys at Robot certainly know who to put together a damn good bit of CGI - the face of the main character in the intro, when he is in sneaking into the dojo on top of the huge, well creature thing, is nothing short of amazing - so lifelike.

Although i liked Onimusha 2 - great game. A tad linear, but good all the same. Although i reckon once i can get into the story of Onimusha 3, it'll become my fave game of the series.

Top stuff.
Fri 05/03/04 at 08:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
More better than Onimusha 2?

I must go out and buy it immidiatly!

Or buy Onimusha 2 actually...
Fri 05/03/04 at 08:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yeah, spent about 20 minutes playing it last-night.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
Fri 05/03/04 at 06:19
Regular
Oh cool!!Amazing!!
Much more better than Onimusha 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.