GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*sigh* Lucasarts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels, and the Sam and Max ; Freelance police sequel have been canned.................................

I'm annoyed.
Sat 06/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Had to make way for twenty-nine rubbish, though lucrative, Episode III tie-ins instead, no doubt. WELL THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER THEN.
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damn, I just about got over hearing Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels was cancelled when Sam & Max gets canned.

Lucasarts reson? As taken from Gamespot "After careful evaluation of current market place realities and underlying economic considerations, we've decided that this was not the appropriate time to launch a graphic adventure on the PC"
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why?!

!!
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Full Throttle: Hell on Wheels, and the Sam and Max ; Freelance police sequel have been canned.................................

I'm annoyed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.