GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intercontinental Title Match - Test VS Angle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/08/01 at 13:21
Regular
Here we are live on SRW Tuesday night RAW (a day early), and to kick us off we have Test (Longy) VS Kurt Angle (Grandprix) for the WWF Intercontinental championship. We've seen some spectaculer matches in recent weeks - and going on these two superstars past performances, this should be no exception.

Both men are already in the ring before the show starts (mostly because I can't remember how Tests music goes, and the intros would waste a lot of time).

Angle starts by locking up with Test. The big man overpowers Angle, sending him flying down to the ground on his back. Kurt jumps straight back up, and trys again. Again, Test is just too powerful, and Angle ends up sprawling on his back. Unpertubed, our Olympic Hero springs back up and locks up with Test for a third time. Angle seems to be overpowering Test, who has had to kneel down. The crowd are chanting for Angle. However, Test manages to get back up, and he hurls Angle back first into the buckle.

Test pummels Kirk with some stiff right hands. He then retreats the opposite turnbuckle, and nails Angle with a big splash. Angle falls to the mat. Test looks around the crowd arrogently. He picks Angle up, and lifts him high in the air for a gorrilla press. Angles face is slammed into the mat. Test stands atop the turnbuckle, and holds his arms aloft, before turning his attention back to Kurt.

Test puts Angles head between his legs, and lifts him up for a powerbomb. Again, Kurt bounces off the mat. Test makes the cover, but Angle kicks out at 2. Test motions the the ref, asking him to count faster. Test sends Angle off the ropes at an incredible speed, and catches him with a lariet as his comes back. Lateral press...1....2....kick out again. I don't think Angle can take much more of this punishment. Test chucks Angle into the turnbuckle, and slams his shoudler right into the Oylimpic medal winners midrift over and over again, until the ref makes him stop. He then throws Angle into the other buckle, and punches the hell out of him. Angle falls to the floor.

Angles forehead is bleeding from the punches, but he is still standing. Test sets him for another powerbomb, and he lifts Angle right up into the air, before chucking him down on his face. Pin - 1....2...kick out again! Test can't believe it! He goes for yet another powerbomb, but this time he slams Angles back right into the buckle. Angle screams in pain, his eyes wide. Test pins....surely this must be all...1...2..KICK OUT! HE KICKED OUT! Test slams his fists down onto the mat in disbelief.

Test, annoyed now, whips Angle into the ropes, but Angle reverses and hits a drop toe hold! Angle locks on the Ankle lock! His first offense of the match. Test is right next to the ropes however, and Angle is forced to break the hold. Angle hits a German suplex on Test, and bridges for the pin.1....easy kick out for Test. Angle trys to whip Test into the ropes, but his move is reversed. Angle, however, manages to flip himself over the ropes to avoid Tests big boot. Test follows, which is exactle what Angle had hoped for. Angle trys to sunset flip the big man, but Test catches him on his shoulders on the way over! Angle is stuck - he trys to punch Tests head, but to no avail. Test does an electric chair drop, and this one is over. 1...2...3. Thats it.

Your winner, and still World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental champion, Test!

Comiserations Kurt.

Backstage, we see the Undertaker and Kane talking about how powerful Test is becoming. He is becoming an extremely dominent Intercontinenatl Champion. Taker says that he may get too big for his boots. Kane agrees that this problem will have to be remadied.

Next week - Test (Longy) VS Perry Saturn (Bouncerboy), for the WWF Intercontinental championship. To be written by me, no-one else.

PS - Sorry its a day early, but I have just booked a last minute holiday to Spain, and I have to leave early tommorow morning. This is my only chance to post it.
Fri 10/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Right, well im gonna start the topic with all the matches ive wrote so far.

Anyone else, feel free to add.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
yer i susspose it is but everyone is going on holiday now so it will have to happen when everyone gets back.
Fri 10/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
OK?
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:25
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I don't mean only post them in the one topic - post them individually, so we can get feedback, and also post them in this one thread so can find them if we need to.
Tue 07/08/01 at 15:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Can i disscus it to? I am a writter now so i should really.
Tue 07/08/01 at 13:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...just one topic.

Sorry Cheese and IB-I disagree with that idea. It just wouldn't be right.

But we'll discuss it.
Tue 07/08/01 at 12:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Thankyou all for your compliments :)

I am actually still here
> today, because the whole holiday thing has been a complete
> mess.

I think I might write my next match today - is that
> OK?

And, also, I think we should have a topic in which we post
> all the matches, and nothing else. That way we can easily find any
> if we need to.

Number one, that is no problem and number 2, I think that would be great- i'll sort something out when I get back. Mouldy, Add me to your MSN contacts so we can arrange something. [email protected].
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:50
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Thankyou all for your compliments :)

I am actually still here today, because the whole holiday thing has been a complete mess.

I think I might write my next match today - is that OK?

And, also, I think we should have a topic in which we post all the matches, and nothing else. That way we can easily find any if we need to.
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:25
Regular
Nice match Mouldy. Well done on your win Longy.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Great match Cheese!!

Remember-you have to ask me about a match. And I accept your match between Test and Saturn.

Congrats Longy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.