GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Sonic Heroes hard?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Heroes'.
Sat 06/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
"??????"
I'm getting it soon and I'm looking for a Strategy Guide now. But is it hard? 'Cos if it is, I'd better find one of those Guides...
Fri 12/03/04 at 11:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I've never used I strategy guide. Ever. They ruin the satisfaction of
> games.

True but what if you're stuck? You tried and tried and you can't do it?

Do you give up?

Do you walk away and play the next game?

Or do you visit GameFAQs.com and find out how to get passed that section.

I don't print guides, if I'm stuck and REALLY stuck I have to go on the net to find out what to do... that way I don't do it all the time and i can resist the urge... going on the net and going through so much effort just to find out what to do next is so annoying I rarely do it. In Prince of Persia I did that just once and the answer to what i had to do happened to be what I was doing.. I just wasn't swinging long enough.
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why buy a guide when there are a million free ones on the net?
Thu 11/03/04 at 21:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you've never, ever used one then you can't say that they ruin the satisfaction of a game, since you've never actually experienced the use of a guide.

If you were completely and utterly stuck and baffled at a section of a game, a strategy guide could help you get past that part and continue to enjoy the game, meaning that you don't just stop playing it and essentially waste your £40.

I don't dispute the fact that using a guide from the beginning and right through the entire game is stupid though.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
I've never used I strategy guide. Ever. They ruin the satisfaction of games.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:46
Regular
"??????"
Yeah, I've seen how hard that is.
Sat 06/03/04 at 19:37
"period drama"
Do you always buy a guide for a game marked as 'hard'?
Because they don't make you any less crap.

Anywho - I seriously doubt it's very challenging.
Look at the content - the most difficult thing is choosing which character to change to.
Sat 06/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
"??????"
I'm getting it soon and I'm looking for a Strategy Guide now. But is it hard? 'Cos if it is, I'd better find one of those Guides...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.