GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UN BIASED NINTENDO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
Please only post unbiased and honest oppinions here. I am doing this nor Nintendo Sony and Mircosoft

Do you think Nintendo will conqour the console market? Do you think the GC will rule?
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Please only post unbiased and honest oppinions here. I am doing this nor Nintendo Sony and Mircosoft

Do you think Nintendo will conqour the console market? Do you think the GC will rule?
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:16
Regular
I am a nintedo fan and i dont think the Gamecube will conquor all. the PS2 is just oo far ahead of the game. by the time GC comes out it will be game over.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:20
No. I think in a year's time Nintendo will still be significantly behind Sony, but if the GC delivers a console equal to the PS2 then sales of the GameCube will be very high. It's all going to come down to the developers - i can really see developers producing increasing amounts of multi-format games, and i think the early release of the PS2 will mean fewer console owners will own both the PS2 AND the GameCube. Many people have not bought a PS2 because of its high price, and so when the GC is released it will see a high level of sales due to its cheap price. I think we may see the industry go back to the days of the SNES and Megadrive, where the sales were fairly even, and it just came down to personal preference.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:22
Hang on, i've just read what i just wrote and it's not as clear as i meant. Oh well who cares...
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Back in black"
I, as a fair Ninty, disagree with doggy. I think the GC will be a better console, simply because it has a realse date, over a year after the PS2, which gives the Nintendo more time to steal Sony ideas and develop them into ther own.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:28
Regular
u mentioned the ol days of the mega-drive Vs snes. so that PS2 v Gamecube right? where ill the x-box come into all this? or will it just be a flop.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:29
Regular
the GC should shift a load of consoles with its cheap price. but its gotta keep the punters intested with its games. the games dont look so good at the moment.

and nintedo wouldnt steal ideas from sony. its usually the other way round!
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:33
I still think most console gamers have allegiances to consoles, and i think Microsoft may find themself being a third wheel in terms of console sales. If they produce a few real quality games, then people may think differently, but by then most gamers will already own their choice of console. Microsoft really needed to release the X-Box a few months earlier then the GC to sway opinions. And change the godawful design while they're at it.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:37
Regular
i think the x-box dont stand a chance with the GC cheaper and coming out earlier than the x-box
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:56
Regular
Yeah but honestly would u rather have a Nintendo Gamecube or a Sony Playstation 2 or a Microsoft X Box.

The first two win hands down just the name Microsoft will put most people off theyve been boring for too long i cant see that they can really change that image.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.