GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep Khazar Banned"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 18:06
Regular
I am fed up of all these "Unban Khazar" topics so i say keep him banned, ive never met him but if Tony got annoyed enough to ban him he deserves it
Mon 06/08/01 at 15:06
He did? Oh well, bring back Khazar! A far as I have heard he got bannered because he threatened someone? If I am horribly wrong don't tease, I haven't been on the forums for a while, been concentrating on my skills (yes, I do have them!).

Bring back Khazar...Joey...God, whatever he is going by nowadays!

Virtual Reality
Mon 06/08/01 at 14:59
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I dont believe it he's got banned as Joey now Doh!
Sun 05/08/01 at 21:54
Right so your saying that Quicksilver can say what he likes to who he likes. In this instance he was telling FM to keep quiet.

Why can Quicksilver say what he likes to whom he wishes but FM cannot?

Plus, Quicksilver was reacting to something that FM didn't say, he misunderstood the post amnd attacked FM for not knowing what was going on!

Ironic.
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
I admit it, I am spamming as Joey but its only because i am waiting for tony to reply and because i want to return to the forums so much.Quicksilver can speak to who he wants in the manor he chooses,FM isnt royalty, but quicksilver jumped a bit but i aint bothered.
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ö~ Res€vilfan ~Ö wrote:
> how many topics of this kazar fella are there

Sun 05/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Ban me??? Who would want to do that??? I haven't done anything to get banned for. GO and read the forums rules. No where does it say that insulting the colour of someones name can get you banned.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Qûik§iLve® wrote:
> I can speak to FM as I would speak to anyone. Just coz he has a bad
> excuse for a gold coloured name doesn't give him a higher
> power.

(;o|

cool!!! you gonna get banned as well
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:00
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I can speak to FM as I would speak to anyone. Just coz he has a bad excuse for a gold coloured name doesn't give him a higher power.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
if Tony brings him back he should not be allowed to be a notable ever, or he could stay as joey and build up again
Sun 05/08/01 at 18:58
You canit speak to FM like that!

Plus, he never said that Khazar was banned for spamming, merely that had he not already been banned then he should be for spamming!

(Right FM?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.