GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advance Wars 1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Advance Wars'.
Sun 07/03/04 at 17:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ok ok, i know this game is quite old, but i've just got round to playing it again, and i have a few questions;
1)Is it possible to connect it to AW2?
2)Did anyone complete it, ie get all the CO's as i can see it taking ages and i really want Eagle but i don't know how to get him and i'm already on the last level, but it is really tough. That meteor strike is devestating.
So any help?
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:40
Regular
"??????"
Microchips wrote:
> You need to play through campaign mode, and on all the Green Earth
> Missions use only Sami. Then, on the final Battle, Eagle will offer
> his assistance instead of Kanbei. After you defeat Sturm, you then
> have an extra battle against Eagle. Beat him, then you can buy him
> from whatever-his-face-is.

By "whatever-his-face-is", I think Microchips means Hachi.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:39
Regular
"??????"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!D wrote:
> 2)Did anyone complete it, ie get all the CO's as i can see it taking
> ages and i really want Eagle but i don't know how to get him and i'm
> already on the last level, but it is really tough. That meteor strike
> is devestating.
> So any help?

I have EVERYTHING. Gold Dragon Rating, all S-Ranks, all CO's, all Maps, the lot.

P.S. To counter Meteor Strike, stick a load of Infantry together, preferably from Sami or Kanbei.
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
Microchips wrote:
> Yup, got all the Co's.
>
> You need to play through campaign mode, and on all the Green Earth
> Missions use only Sami. Then, on the final Battle, Eagle will offer
> his assistance instead of Kanbei. After you defeat Sturm, you then
> have an extra battle against Eagle. Beat him, then you can buy him
> from whatever-his-face-is.

Hmm but does that mean i have to start the campaign again? Or can you just go back and play them again?
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yup, got all the Co's.

You need to play through campaign mode, and on all the Green Earth Missions use only Sami. Then, on the final Battle, Eagle will offer his assistance instead of Kanbei. After you defeat Sturm, you then have an extra battle against Eagle. Beat him, then you can buy him from whatever-his-face-is.
Sun 07/03/04 at 17:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ok ok, i know this game is quite old, but i've just got round to playing it again, and i have a few questions;
1)Is it possible to connect it to AW2?
2)Did anyone complete it, ie get all the CO's as i can see it taking ages and i really want Eagle but i don't know how to get him and i'm already on the last level, but it is really tough. That meteor strike is devestating.
So any help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.