GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**Official Mario Kart Online Thread**"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Kart'.
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:50
Regular
Official Mario Kart Online Thread

Heh, I always wanted to do one of these "official" things, and NO ones taking this one away from me. You got that?

Anyway, to the point.

Warppipe have released the latest version (0.3.5 beta) which you can download if you [URL]http://www.warppipe.com/download/[/URL].

So if anyone wants to play Mario Kart against me you can arrange games here. I must warn you though, that I am sooooo amazing at this game. Actually I'm not, in fact, when I put it in my Gamecube this morning I needed to clean the dust of because it didn't work.

Anyway, you can arrange games here or ask for help about setting up etc.

P.S If anyone tries to hack me, I'll kill you!

*Holds finger firmly on trigger*

Happy Double Dashing!!
Tue 09/03/04 at 11:07
Regular
Can anyone tell me how exactly WarpPipe works, what I'll need to get it started and the online fees? It would help muchly.

Cheers.
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:54
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Damarus, I think a few guys over at ntsc-uk.com play this over
> Warppipe, look in the Online challenges thread.

Will do later
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:54
Regular
I'll be home around 6 when I get back from college. Until then, I leave you with these words ....
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Damarus, I think a few guys over at ntsc-uk.com play this over Warppipe, look in the Online challenges thread.
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:50
Regular
Official Mario Kart Online Thread

Heh, I always wanted to do one of these "official" things, and NO ones taking this one away from me. You got that?

Anyway, to the point.

Warppipe have released the latest version (0.3.5 beta) which you can download if you [URL]http://www.warppipe.com/download/[/URL].

So if anyone wants to play Mario Kart against me you can arrange games here. I must warn you though, that I am sooooo amazing at this game. Actually I'm not, in fact, when I put it in my Gamecube this morning I needed to clean the dust of because it didn't work.

Anyway, you can arrange games here or ask for help about setting up etc.

P.S If anyone tries to hack me, I'll kill you!

*Holds finger firmly on trigger*

Happy Double Dashing!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.