GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"..."
Can anyone tell me what are the besr rpg's on ps2 that I should get ? I already have ffx , ffx-2 , kingdom hearts , but is there anything else ?
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"..."
Can anyone tell me what are the besr rpg's on ps2 that I should get ? I already have ffx , ffx-2 , kingdom hearts , but is there anything else ?
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Deus Ex: Not much of an RPG but has the elements to be one of the best games in the world. Has lots of RPG influence in it.
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Breath of Fire
Wild Arms 3
Possibly Unlimited Saga - I like it but an awful lot don't...
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
homosh wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what are the besr rpg's on ps2 that I should get ?
> I already have ffx , ffx-2 , kingdom hearts , but is there anything
> else ?

Dark Chronicle.
Tue 09/03/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Balls"
breath of fire dragon quarter on PS2 is much to compex and repetitive. also very boring. the PS1 games thats BOF3 & 4 are superb. no 3 is the best for story and the cartoony grafics are great.
Tue 09/03/04 at 18:19
"period drama"
Wild Arms 3 is about the only other good one.
Dark Chronicle is ... a bit of a hard one to recommend - one minute it's fantastic, the other dull, repeptitive and annoying.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Disgaea
Xenosaga
Arc The Lad
Unlimited Saga (note: if you're someone who finds FFX hard and frustrating, don't even bother with this)
Wild Arms 3
Dark Chronicle
Breath of Fire 5

Only ones i can think of off top of my head that aren't FF
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
"um..."
Play FFVII on your PS2 in my opinion best FF by far
Wed 10/03/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Decoy Octopus wrote:
> Play FFVII on your PS2 in my opinion best FF by far

Yeah, it rules.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"??????"
The old FF's are good. FF4 and FF5 are great, while FF1, FF2 and FF6 are also good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.