GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas Wish List"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:04
Regular
": ("
Whats your GTA:SA wish list, ie. what features would you like it to have?
I could do a massive list of features but im only gonna do a small list:

More actions eg. grappling
More stealth
Harder Missions
Natural Disasters
I cant be bothered to type anymore because my Keyboard is messed up so just type in your GTA wish list. Cheers big ears.
Fri 12/03/04 at 07:41
Regular
There had better be the availability of pimping ho's. Run your own brothel etc. and smack the b*tches down when they don't make enough money.

An amusement arcade full of mini games (maybe even GTA1?) would be a good idea too...
Thu 11/03/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
If you fail a mission in vice city it just says that the mission is failed and you have to trot off back to where you got the mission

do you mean that you can't do the mission again 'cause the chances gone
which would take up a lot time and data to make!
Thu 11/03/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Petrol in cars would be cool for a bit... Oh and also if you fail a
> mission, (certain missions), the game carries on even though you
> failed - extra replayability.

What do you mean?
Thu 11/03/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Lets try a wish:

I wish GTA San Andreas will be... for me!!
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:00
"cheerios"
Petrol in cars would be cool for a bit... Oh and also if you fail a mission, (certain missions), the game carries on even though you failed - extra replayability.
Thu 11/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree with you Tiltawhirl. In True Crime, if you are pulled off/out of your bike/car then you can get up and fight on.
Thu 11/03/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> Well its alright to kill adults, so why cant it be right to kill adult
> animals.

No it's not alright to kill either animals or humans but it is in a game.

I thought you meant baby animals.
Thu 11/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
Yeh, it would be better - and a lot more engaging if you had to actually plana 'job' i.e. recruit gang members (not like in Vice City), stake out security patrol patterns, wheel-and-deal with someone 'on the inside', and actually carry out the job in full, minus all the cut scenes.

Something as involving as that would be really good.

GTA3 did it best when you had to arrive at the docks early to get a good sniping position and provide cover for 8-Ball. You really felt like an integral part of the mission then.
Thu 11/03/04 at 07:36
Regular
": ("
On both GTA's on PS2 the missions have been very limited, there needs to be some missions with something more than just killing a gangstar or chasing a guy in a car.
Thu 11/03/04 at 07:17
Regular
I've said this before:

Paintball Guns

Oh, and customised characters, buy and sell weapons etc.

Can't think of any more - too early.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.