GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fair Well Forum :0("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 21:50
Regular
Hi, this is Longy:0) im going on hoilday tomorow (4th of August) i'am going for 10 days to Isle of white, so i will not be here for 10 days unless i can find some way to get on te internet there, don't cry for i will be back, but if u want to do something u could vote for me in teh notable votes, that would be nice, we could do this every time it's on theres one person that everyone votes for then we move on and we will all be notables, anyway just a thought so ill be going now and then tomorow @ 9 in the morning and ill be gone..........but in the words of Arny "I'll Be Back" thank u my friends and goodbye

Longy:0)
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
No Joey has been banned!
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:44
Regular
"Back in black"
big_slow wrote:
> dont pull for IB pull for me. and when i went there were some
> computers in the librarys.

I didn't say pull for me BS, read my post before you say stupid things like that, Im going to Tenerife soon- to pull for me, and get booze for Andy!
Sun 05/08/01 at 18:01
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
GOD LONGY!u scared me, i thought you were going away for ever! Dont b sad u will be back and i will hopefully be as Khazar.Can you guys go to fog chat and abck me up. |:-- )
Sun 05/08/01 at 16:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
why would you go to a library when your on holiday?
lol
theres probably some sort of internet cafe thing anyway.
Sun 05/08/01 at 15:52
dont pull for IB pull for me. and when i went there were some computers in the librarys.
Sat 04/08/01 at 22:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Have fun Longy!
bring me some beer back. lol
im running low
Sat 04/08/01 at 22:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
I had a good time at the isle of wight especiaslly the hovercraft there!
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Have a good time Longy and pull for yourself.
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had a good time on the Isle of Wight. Enjoy yourself.
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
See you longy. Have a great time. Forget pulling for Jet, pull for me.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.