GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Socom 2 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM 2 : Jungle Storm'.
Wed 10/03/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought maybe we could use a topic to see who has the game and maybe arrange some games online. Usually find its better to play against people you kind of know rather than complete strangers.

My name online is Ali

So who is online with Socom 2?
Whats your name online?

Probably will be online later if anyone else is up for it?
Wed 10/03/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought maybe we could use a topic to see who has the game and maybe arrange some games online. Usually find its better to play against people you kind of know rather than complete strangers.

My name online is Ali

So who is online with Socom 2?
Whats your name online?

Probably will be online later if anyone else is up for it?
Wed 10/03/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have got a few online games, not SOCOM though. Should I suscribe online although I have people to play with?
Wed 10/03/04 at 18:05
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I'll be on at around about 7 till 9 Ali.

Look for me in A KA open room, my name is HAHA poo pants.
Wed 10/03/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Look out for me appearing back in the Socom world around April/May time. Best beware of mines and claymores when Laker is around mwhahaha :-D
Wed 10/03/04 at 21:31
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Pffft, can just blow them up with grenades now Laker =D
Thu 11/03/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
AliBoy wrote:
> So who is online with Socom 2?
Me
> Whats your name online?
FantasyMeister

See you there :)
Thu 11/03/04 at 02:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
JuicyMelons wrote:
> Pffft, can just blow them up with grenades now Laker =D

Have to be able to see them to know they're there first, and well while you're throwing grenades i'll just rush you and kill you that way :-D
Thu 11/03/04 at 07:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Have to be able to see them to know they're there first, and well
> while you're throwing grenades i'll just rush you and kill you that
> way :-D

There's a new map called Enowapi. The SEALs start in a swamp, surrounding a 100ft high mountain with a terrorist fort at the top which the SEALs have to climb up to, breach, then plant a bomb in to destroy it.

All the terrorists do is lob 24 M67's off the top of the fort onto the SEAL spawn spots and just left and right of them.

If that doesn't wipe the seals out in the first few seconds, the 32 anti-personnel mines that the terrorists can leave out for the survivors at the top of the mountain usually finishes the job. If the SEALs can't plant the bomb and destroy the base within the time limit they lose anyway.

And now that there are 6-shot grenade launchers available in the terrorist arsenal, they don't need to see you to be able to kill you any more :)
Thu 11/03/04 at 08:01
Regular
": ("
There are some biased maps eg.Enwapi, and loads more....i'd name them but im late for school!
Thu 11/03/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
FantasyMeister wrote:

> There's a new map called Enowapi.

I played this map for the first time yesterday, spent a while just running around the swamp before realising what had to be done. Managed to breach the fort and take out a few of the terrorists that were hiding in bushes before I was killed by a sniper.

Seems to be a lot more open maps with multiple ways of winning. Makes things a lot quicker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.